2023 Japan Open, October 7

Allskate

A retired skater..? JPN has Satoko, Europe has Morisi.
As I said, I don't think the choice is based on actual skating.

Having said that, I wouldn't equate Satoko and Mariah. Satoko has been doing a lot of skating even if it isn't at competitions. I listened to the podcast Adam Rippon did with Mariah. She herself says that she doesn't do much skating - maybe once a week. And she talked about how quickly she lost some of her jumps and is even afraid of trying certain jumps.

sheetz

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
A retired skater..? JPN has Satoko, Europe has Morisi.
If not Mariah, why not Ashley Wagner? She’ll be ready to skate, I bet. Or the US’ last female World champ Alissa Czisny, who has been skating in SOI?

VALuvsMKwan

Codger level achieved
If not Mariah, why not Ashley Wagner? She’ll be ready to skate, I bet. Or the US’ last female World champ Alissa Czisny, who has been skating in SOI?
Are you reporting from the Kelvin timeline? Czisny is a former GPF champion, not world champion, right?

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Isn’t it an old-fashioned commercial-TV show? The clips that I saw a week after last year’s version seemed to indicate that…loud-mouthed ads, skater introductions & that. If clips come up, watch them quickly because they won’t last (will be pulled).

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information