2023 Lombardia Trophy, Sept. 8-10, Bergamo ITA (CS #1)

Sylvia

TBD
ISU's event page: https://www.isu.org/figure-skating/...nger-series-lombardia-trophy?templateParam=11

Results page: https://www.fisg.it/upload/result/6185/csita2023/index.htm
Starting orders will be drawn on Thursday (haven't found a detailed event schedule yet.).

Entries as of Sept. 5:

Men
Entries
No. Name Nation
1 Georgii RESHTENKO CZE
2 Arlet LEVANDI EST
3 Makar SUNTSEV FIN
4 Landry le MAY FRA
5 Nika EGADZE GEO
6 Nikita STAROSTIN GER
7 Yuma KAGIYAMA JPN (first international since 2022 Worlds)
8 Nozomu YOSHIOKA JPN
9 Kornel WITKOWSKI POL
10 Milosz WITKOWSKI POL
11 Andrii KOKURA UKR
12 Camden PULKINEN USA
13 Andrew TORGASHEV USA

Women
Entries
No. Name Nation
1 Nina PINZARRONE BEL
2 Niina PETROKINA EST
3 Janna JYRKINEN FIN
4 Anastasiia GUBANOVA GEO
5 Alina URUSHADZE GEO
6 Lara Naki GUTMANN ITA
7 Hana YOSHIDA JPN
8 Chaeyeon KIM KOR
9 Seoyoung KIM KOR
10 Ahsun YUN KOR
11 Angelina KUCHVALSKA LAT
12 Mia RISA GOMEZ NOR
13 Ekaterina KURAKOVA POL
14 Ava Marie ZIEGLER USA

Pairs
Entries
No. Name Nation
1 Barbora KUCIANOVA / Martin BIDAR CZE (team debut)
2 Milania VAANANEN / Filippo CLERICI FIN (international debut)
3 Aurelie FAULA / Theo BELLE FRA
4 Oceane PIEGAD / Denys STREKALIN FRA
5 Anastasia VAIPAN-LAW / Luke DIGBY GBR
6 Minerva Fabienne HASE / Nikita VOLODIN GER (team debut)
7 Annika HOCKE / Robert KUNKEL GER
8 Lucrezia BECCARI / Matteo GUARISE ITA
9 Sara CONTI / Niccolo MACII ITA
10 Rebecca GHILARDI / Filippo AMBROSINI ITA
11 Daria DANILOVA / Michel TSIBA NED

Ice Dance
Entries
No. Name Nation
1 Natalia PALLU-NEVES / Jayin PANESAR BRA
2 Katerina MRAZKOVA / Daniel MRAZEK CZE
3 Natalie TASCHLEROVA / Filip TASCHLER CZE
4 Maria KAZAKOVA / Giorgi REVIA GEO
5 Charise MATTHAEI / Max LIEBERS GER
6 Leia DOZZI / Pietro PAPETTI ITA
7 Giorgia GALIMBERTI / Matteo Libasse MANDELLI ITA (senior debut)
8 Charlene GUIGNARD / Marco FABBRI ITA
9 Victoria MANNI / Carlo ROETHLISBERGER ITA
10 Olivia OLIVER / Filip BOJANOWSKI POL (team debut)
11 Maria Sofia PUCHEROVA / Nikita LYSAK SVK
12 Anna SIMOVA / Kirill AKSENOV SVK
13 Zoe LARSON / Andrii KAPRAN UKR
14 Emily BRATTI / Ian SOMERVILLE USA
15 Caroline GREEN / Michael PARSONS USA

Livestream info (requires a subscription this year :(): https://solidsport.com/lombardia-trophy

"Day tickets [Friday, Saturday & Sunday] are available for 7,99€, the All Access Pass for 19,99€ (This pass gives you access to all streams and replays. This pass is valid until October 31st 2023)."

FAQ: https://solidsport.freshdesk.com/support/home

Last edited:

BlueRidge

AYS's snark-sponge
Too bad the livestream isn't free, but that's not too expensive. I don't know if I'll be around to watch this weekend, but my hesitation is more about providing credit card information to sites I don't know. What do people think?

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Too bad the livestream isn't free, but that's not too expensive. I don't know if I'll be around to watch this weekend, but my hesitation is more about providing credit card information to sites I don't know. What do people think?
Solidsport has been providing the feed for Finlandia Trophy for a couple years and I haven't had any issues. They're pretty legit.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
Ok well I paid my fee so I'm ready for this weekend! It helps a lot that they allow replay/playback until Oct 31. I don't mind paying a reasonable fee for that kind of service.

Also I use virtual cards for all my online purchases so that way no one has info to my main cc number, and it's very easy to trace/lock down if needed (I've only ever needed to do it once).

Karen-W

Ok well I paid my fee so I'm ready for this weekend! It helps a lot that they allow replay/playback until Oct 31. I don't mind paying a reasonable fee for that kind of service.

Also I use virtual cards for all my online purchases so that way no one has info to my main cc number, and it's very easy to trace/lock down if needed (I've only ever needed to do it once).
Yeah, I'll be paying my fee tonight when I get home from work. The replay being available until Oct 31st makes it worth the money since I'll be at work tomorrow and miss the men and women - based on the clips shared by TheSalchows IG account (they're in Bergamo!) from those practices today, we're going to see some very cool programs (sooooo excited for Kurakova, Gubanova, Ziegler and Urushadze, among others!).

Karen-W

Lombardia Day 1 feed is live! I'll be trying to follow both the Women's SP here and the JGP Istanbul Pairs FS simultaneously.

Karen-W

Really rough start for Pinzarrone - step out on her combo, hand down on the next jump and she fell out of her first spin, then skated around looking lost for a bit before picking back up. Footwork sequence is really lovely. Not the skate she wanted, for sure.

Karen-W

Well, heck - I tried to pause the stream, but it jumped from Nina to Niina, so I'll have to wait until the replay is available to watch Ava Marie and Chaeyeon.

Karen-W

@Karen-W, this is not the Women’s PBP thread - I’ve linked to it above.
I figured that out and was watching the skating. Having said that - there is a general point of note about the live feed not having rewind capability during the day, so people will have to wait for the replay at the end of the day/whenever it's available.

LeafOnTheWind

Does anyone know about how long it takes for the replay to show up? I had to run errands and missed the start of the men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information