Encouraging Tweet From Joshua Farris

Rock2

Thanks for the update.
I was hoping to hear something that led me to believe he's well on the road to recovery.
Sounds like he has a long way to go...and it's taking a lot out of him.

My heart goes out to him and I hope he stays strong and motivated.

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode
Thanks for the update.
I was hoping to hear something that led me to believe he's well on the road to recovery.
Sounds like he has a long way to go...and it's taking a lot out of him.

My heart goes out to him and I hope he stays strong and motivated.

Really? How do you read it as anything but that? Read to me like he's well on that road, it's a tough road but he's determined to make it.

ilovepaydays

I went and looked at Josh's tweet again with a fresh set of eyes. The message I got from him was a general "It's been tough, but I'm encouraged." We have no idea when he will be able to return to the ice, but it seems like he's recovering and he is going to try his hardest to return to training.

I also think, from how reclusive he is with social media, that if things were really dire right now, he wouldn't have tweeted anything at all.

ilovepaydays

Glad he is up to the challenge to recover - come back!

Crossed finger and toes for Joshua as well. Going to be optimistic for him right now - he still has plenty of time to recover for next season as of right now. If he isn't back training by this summer, next season will probably be unlikely as well - but let's now think too much about that right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information