Espoo 2023 Streaming Links, Broadcast Coverage etc.

Skate Talker

So I'll start the thread for links and information about streaming & broadcast coverage, videos - be they live, delayed, or archived, etc.

Turns out CBC sports & GEM are ahead of the game for 2023 Grand Prix Espoo.
Here are the links for live streams. (This will be ISU coverage and commentary with CBC watermark. A Canadian IP/VPN is required and the live streams have no, or limited 10 second jump back capability.)

Men Short
Pairs Short
Women Short
Rhythm Dance

Men Free
Pairs Free
Women Free
Free Dance

Gala Exhibition

Last edited:

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
The tiles are up on Peacock and can be added to My Stuff. The displayed times seem to be correct for now, but with two withdrawals in men (Cha & Litvinsev), the actual start time may be later.

zigzig

I'm going to be in Europe during Espoo and NHK. Do the ISU streams on YouTube there stay up indefinitely after the event or is there a limited replay window like Peacock? Thank you!

skatingguy

decently
I'm going to be in Europe during Espoo and NHK. Do the ISU streams on YouTube there stay up indefinitely after the event or is there a limited replay window like Peacock? Thank you!
The only reason that they get taken down is music rights issues - you can still watch worlds from a few years ago on the ISU YouTube channel.

Carina

Grrr, suddenly can’t watch through YouTube, not available in my country but no other options either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information