Proposed age eligibility changes (ISU Congress June 2024)

jan.zilka

Is anyone here who would know better what the initial proposals on age eligibility changes are, specifically in Pair Skating categories?

Based on my incomplete unconfirmed information, there is total of 6 proposals on the table. Prior to proposals publication Apr-May/2024 these six will be aligned or reduced to get things simple.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Is anyone here who would know better what the initial proposals on age eligibility changes are, specifically in Pair Skating categories?

Based on my incomplete unconfirmed information, there is total of 6 proposals on the table. Prior to proposals publication Apr-May/2024 these six will be aligned or reduced to get things simple.
I'm sure there are some FSUers who might have better information about the various proposals but I doubt they'll post any specifics and will instead allow the ISU to publish the proposals ahead of the ISU Congress.

We've heard there is some sort of age freeze at 16 for pairs women proposal from the USFS and we've heard there will be some proposal to raise the age max for junior pairs and dance (possibly both genders).

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information