Worlds 2024 Men FS: ‘Putting the Eh? in Standing Ovation’

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I didn't know who Jordan Stolz is either but speed skating is the only other skating sport at the Olympics so that narrowed down the choices. :lol:

Yeah, I know short track and regular speed skating are different but to me, it's all speed skating. :lol:

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Been rewatching mom Tatiana’s old skates. LOL Talent certainly runs deep in that family. I remember her competing.
I watched my NHK 2001 DVDs yesterday - What a great event for Malinina in her last competitive season…her last big win. I was impressed by the quality of the music of most skaters (even Malinina’s violin concerto - better than her previous Aladdin.) It was almost all classical or in a classical wave, for most skaters. Only Yukie Osha had a modern, jazzy sounding tune. Boy, we’ve really gone down in musical sphere, in such a short time (just 20 years ago)! I also loved the long straight-line footwork sequences, accentuating sharp music.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
I didn't know who Jordan Stolz is either but speed skating is the only other skating sport at the Olympics so that narrowed down the choices. :lol:

Yeah, I know short track and regular speed skating are different but to me, it's all speed skating. :lol:

There’s also ice hockey. Have no idea who is Stolz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information