Practice reports, news, photos, clips, etc. - SkAm 2023

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
I stick to my claim that skater music is getting more diverse and interesting.

So jealous of you guys there. And since I can’t stay up til 2:30 AM, good luck to the men and pairs (and thank you again SA for putting dance first in Sat and Sunday.)

Lanie

the uberdom chooses YOU
I’m back at the hotel, I was too cold! I need to buy a blanket or something :rofl: Sorry to be missing Amber and Loena's practices. I ended up hanging out on the concourse to get my steps in, saw Loena doing some off-ice jumping, that's always fun to see.

Wish you were here @PRlady !

Spikefan

Rooting for that middle-aged team
I’m back at the hotel, I was too cold! I need to buy a blanket or something :rofl: Sorry to be missing Amber and Loena's practices. I ended up hanging out on the concourse to get my steps in, saw Loena doing some off-ice jumping, that's always fun to see.

Wish you were here @PRlady !
@jkl bought a $5 blanket at the Dollar Tree, it is perfect.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
I’m hoping that Chock improves her FD dress as the season goes on, as she usually does during a season.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
I have a quick break and I’m trying to catch up on the practice, but I’m far behind.

I have to state my pet peeve. If you’re going to be an announcer, you have to be a fan of the sport you’re announcing for. I could never imagine a baseball announcer, an NFL announcer, having to say if I don’t know how to pronounce your name come see us, and then not even knowing what country they’re from like Loena. This is a big pet peeve of mine. If you’re not a fan, don’t volunteer to be an announcer. If you’re going to take this on, I think be a fan and that means someone who knows every skater on the circuit. It’s not that hard.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

“Heads Will Roll” by Elephant Music, Yeah Yeah Yeahs - choreo. by Kaitlyn Weaver!

Landed her opening 3F+3T then singled her 2A on the “oh no” lyric ;) before landing her 3turns into 3Lo.

This definitely will excite the audience if she skates it clean in competition!

YAYYYYYYYY CANT WAIT

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

Could you imagine if ANL was the announcer oh my gosh I would go to town. I’d be like “look who decided to join us today…. Miss Loena is with us today and right next to my girl Amber, Amber gurl how you doin down there gurllll. Loena just got back from Miami Beach with her brother, Loena girl did you bring us anything? “

Frau Muller

Ah, I see the two French women in the stands, putting on their pink jackets! Bon jour!!!

Frau Muller

Group 2 - A lot of my favorites here! 🎉 🎉 🎉

Dumb Q: Is Zachary Lagha auditioning for Star Trek, with that red uniform?

Frau Muller

The Taschlers have never been my faves…but I must get on their side because of their deep edges.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Getting just a little bit of buffering here. Not too bad. I hope it settles down completely by competition time.

Frau Muller

Chock looks great in this golden dress! I want her to “step up” her beige FD outfit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information