Choreo Sequence
3Lo+1Eu+3S - horrible euler technique
3Lo - very tilted - step out
2S<< - opened up

Fly Camel Spin 3
Layback Spin 3
Step Sequence 2
Change Foot Combo Spin 4

That was rough. There was music playing, but Gozhva didn't acknowledge it, which isn't surprising given how much she was struggling with the jumps.

93.67 = 10th Place
151.50 = 10th Place

Last edited:

airgelaal

Nastia about her injury.
As for the knee, it's an old injury. Unfortunately, the knee is not fully recovered, it interferes in many ways. For example, I can't do a lot of loop jumps during training and learn any loop combos. But in general it [the knee] does not affect other jumps and elements. Maybe there are some background pains, but you get used to them.
Anyway, I'm proud of her!

Hedwig

Antique member
Sauter
3z great quality
3f fall, pity, it looked good in the air
3t2t good
3l, was so far away I could hardly see what jump it is - camera crew :blah:
3sal2a wonderful
3t2t
3sal df

wonderful mature skate - I enjoyed that very much. We should never have given her to Romania!!
I am especially impressed with her lutz. She only learned it a couple of years ago and it is so secure and great now - best jump of the competition so far.

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
Nice job from Sauter. I like her calm style, she doesn’t look methodical but just organically going through the program.

Citlali

If you ever told me I would be cheering for a twinkly :blah: music program I would say you were joking, but here I'm :cheer2: for Julia:cheer:

skatingguy

decently
Julia Sauter 🇷🇴
Coach: Marius Negrea, Roxana Hartmann
Music: Inspiration by Florian Christl

3Lz
3Fq - fall
3T+2T
3Lo
Fly Change Foot Camel Spin 4
Choreo Sequence
3S+2A+SEQ
3T+2T

3S< - two-foot landing
Change Foot Combo Spin 3 (3V after review)
Step Sequence 2

Fly Change Foot Combo Spin 4

Pretty good skate for Sauter. She has some quality elements, and overall an enjoyable quality to her skating.

109.81 = 2nd Place
168.40 = 1st Place

Last edited:

Primorskaya

Oh, nevermind - don't know where I got the idea he was ethnically Vietnamese.
That's not mutually exclusive, like many places, it's a serious melting pot. I have friend who's Chinese-Vietnamese from Borneo for instance.
As for his accent, a lot of people, Brits included, say something that sounds more "Yah" than "Yes". In French he sounds 100% French, close to Received Pronunciation.

Andrey aka Pushkin

Playing ping pong with balls of chocolate jam
wonderful mature skate - I enjoyed that very much. We should never have given her to Romania!!
I am especially impressed with her lutz. She only learned it a couple of years ago and it is so secure and great now - best jump of the competition so far.
Feigin, on the other hand....
We gave her to Bulgaria once, and I would give her again and again to anyone who's willing to take.

Emo cover :cheer2:

Sally1214

Julia skated really well. Happy looking K/C. And, Chris is being his usual positive self. A bright, shiny morning (for me) in skating land. 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information