2018 Rose of Tralee (20-21 August) - Bad Poetry A Given

allezfred

Mean Spirited
Yes, it's that time of year again (which I had to be reminded of by @my little pony :eek: )!

32 Roses over the two nights beginning tonight and you can watch the live stream on the RTE Player (will add a link later).

The countries and cities represented by individual Roses in the Rose of Tralee International Festival are as follows:

Abu Dhabi, Arizona, Boston & New England, Carlow, Chicago, Cork, Down, Dubai, Dublin, Florida, Germany, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, London, Mayo, Melbourne, Monaghan, New York, New Zealand, Newfoundland and Labrador, Perth, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Sydney, Toronto, Waterford, Westmeath and Yorkshire.

Catherine M

Aw, if I had known it was Rose day I would have faked called in sick.

Good luck to all the lovely ladies. I'm still hoping my cousin gets his daughter to do this one day--she's 14 now and sings like an angel so no poetry for her! I'm going to see them at a big family reunion in October so maybe I'll pull up this thread and get the ball moving on her being New Orleans Rose.

skategal

Bunny mama
I only counted 7:

Arizona
Boston/New England
Chicago
Florida
New York
Philadelphia
San Francisco

You might be spared. ;)

You missed:

Kentucky
North Carolina
Ohio
Texas
Washington DC

12 Americans Total.

Go Newfoundland & Labrador! :cheer2:

skategal

Bunny mama
Oh too bad for them.

How do we find out who made the live show?

Answering my own question....there's 32 on the TV show but more listed on the website. When you click on the link that says "32 Roses" in the article, it gives you the full list not just the final 32. :rofl:

That's why I was getting confused. :confused: :shuffle:

I'll be okay....honest.... :rofl:

my little pony

polishing Madison Hubbell's OGM
this one is extra tacky looking in a way that almost works for her, I assumed she was American

wait you can have kids and be in this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information