2024 Spring/Summer Ice Shows in Japan (notte stellata, SOI, Re_Pray, BOI, PIW, FaOI, Hyoen, Everlasting 33, FOI & probably DOI, The Ice)

Sylvia

TBD
Tiffany Zahorski’s 2nd & 3rd videos from her FoI experience so far in Japan:

She also shared an Insta story pic of the 10-member ensemble group performing in FoI this year: Clement Pinel, Colin Grafton, Jonathan Guerreiro, Harley Windsor, Jeremie Flemin, Tiffany Z., Anastasiia Arkhypova, Angelina Kuchvalska, Sofia Sforza, Nobahar Dadui.

YukiNieve

but his name is mentioned on an earlier post here
I did see quite few saying they liked his program. And it is a kind of different style for him.
The lighting is so dark in the video, so the impressions can be different when you see it in person.

Wynter

I did see quite few saying they liked his program. And it is a kind of different style for him.
The lighting is so dark in the video, so the impressions can be different when you see it in person.
I tried to rewatch after the broadcast and it simply screams Benoit from the start. I'm not exactly a fan.
The lighting is dark for everyone but a brighter/sparkly costume can make the difference. Perhaps it will be different if seen in person, but it is such a shame if the enjoyment is limited only to those in the venue.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Fantasy On Ice (FaOI) 2024
The first show was done.

Yuzuru Hanyu skated to Danny Boy and Meteor (a song from the popular animation, Mobile Suit Gundam SEED sung by Takanori Nishikawa (T.M.Revolution).

Rio Nakata skated his new SP, Aroul,Uccen.

Rena Uezono skated her new SP, Voila.

Adam Shao Him Fa skated his new program (that depicts the life of Vincent van Gogh), which impressed many Japanese fans with its intricate choreography (by Benoit Richaud).

The show will be broadcast tomorrow so hopefully we will know more about the programs (and videos!).

Adam SHF as van Gogh! I can’t wait to see that.

Fairuza

I did watch the show yesterday and I would never call Adam artistic compared to the rest of the skaters. I was mostly bored with what he showed, really. Looked like pretentious crap to me.

Wynter

More vids. The opening and ending song are choreographed by Jeff Buttle.

Introduction and opening song Ray of Light by Rei Yasuda (Yuzu, Yuna, Satton, Piper, Gabi, Adam, Steph, Rio, and 1 other):

Ending song High Pressure by Takanori Nishikawa (all cast):

Deniss - In the Air

Karotyna

I tried to rewatch after the broadcast and it simply screams Benoit from the start. I'm not exactly a fan.
The lighting is dark for everyone but a brighter/sparkly costume can make the difference. Perhaps it will be different if seen in person, but it is such a shame if the enjoyment is limited only to those in the venue.
I hope it's just work in progress and final outcome will be something else. Anything else, to be precise. And costume is something I don't want to think about now.

Karotyna

That backflip does make me want to scream the more I see it, that's for sure.
I like him, I probably am a fan, as he is better than anyone in Europe now, but there is something off with the backflip (Suria, please, teach him). And the landing after the arabian too when he smashes both blades into the ice at the same time and looks as if he was fighting for his life gives me shivers. But it does the work, it made my son want to watch figure skating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information