Gymnastics #24 - The Road to Paris

BaileyCatts

every time I read an article about the upcoming event, it has a different list of information of TV broadcast channels, dates and times. is there an Official TV Broadcast list that is actually correct? even my Online cable guide thing doesn't match up. I don't want to miss anything. :mad:

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
every time I read an article about the upcoming event, it has a different list of information of TV broadcast channels, dates and times. is there an Official TV Broadcast list that is actually correct? even my Online cable guide thing doesn't match up. I don't want to miss anything. :mad:
this is the official usag post

Basically all junior competitions (about 1:30 pm cdt each day except day 4 with will be 12:45) will be on usag's youtube channel and the evening senior stuff (7pm cdt for men and 6:45 then 5:45 for women group 2) will be live on Peacock with tape delay on cnbc later (day 2 senior men will also be live on cnbc and day 2 senior women group 2 will be live on nbc)

ilovesalchows

My stupid kid has a stupid baseball game tomorrow during the men. (Just kidding, he's adorable and I love watching)

Anyone know if on Peacock I save it to my stuff will I be able to watch it on delay?

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
My stupid kid has a stupid baseball game tomorrow during the men. (Just kidding, he's adorable and I love watching)

Anyone know if on Peacock I save it to my stuff will I be able to watch it on delay?
Depends - with skating the replay is usually available for 48 hrs.

HeatherC

Searching for Sanity
Some things I read on Twitter about the senior women's podium training today if anyone wants some random info:

*Skye did a Cheng on the VT
*Trinity did a DTY for her vault
*Suni's UB routine sounds insanely hard and her coach said that it's not even her full routine yet :eek:
*Simone's Cheng has apparently gotten even better since last year (I saw a video and it was SO high and clean!)
*The girls who all did good at Classics apparently looked pretty good during podium training today (not much else specific that I saw but I may have missed some things)

That high bar moment in the men's training is going to give me nightmares.....how the heck does THAT happen?! :yikes:

I am SO happy that I have a pretty uneventful weekend coming up (I am doing a 10K on Saturday morning but will be home in time for all the live coverage that day) and plan to watch all the coverage from the championships. It's been a long time since both the men's and women's competitions were this stacked with so much potential and talent! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information