2024 US Nats Free Dance - Prevagen: The Story of a KnC Tragedy

Lizziebeth

CWBS! I notice that there is only one feed for pairs - anyone see another one?

wrong thread just ignore

Jarrett

Go Mirai!
I have skipped a bunch of pages. But seriously, did covid teach us nothing? I love Chock and Bates. But seriously, you're Chock and Bates. Call in sick. You win no points with me. Don't be stupid. Get healthy and don't share you germs.
Yea Covid taught us a lot of things. That you will get sick regardless of what you do.

sap5

I get why C/P scored the way they did, but he's one of the few men in the Top 10 here that I don't want to watch move on his own. He always seems loosey/clunky to me.
There's something off about the way he strokes, I think. Christina doesn't do it, only him. I'm hoping this will be fixed in the off-season.

Debbie S

Yeah I don't believe a single word of retirement talk. I didn't watch this afternoon - but if he is as sick as you all are saying, they are selfish inconsiderate people.
They left the ice very quickly after the medal ceremony (and instead of the usual hugs, Madi elbow-bumped the other medalists and Evan didn’t touch at all) and they wore masks at the press conference. I read that the other skaters said C/B stayed away from them today. I witnessed them standing far back from the other teams when they came out to the morning warmup and for the 5-min warmup during the comp.

I assume USFS requires skaters to attend medal ceremonies and pose for pics on the podium so I don't think they had a choice about that.

(And you know, they aren't the only skaters who have competed at Nats and elsewhere sick. Maybe the others got less attention b/c they weren't as high profile, but they did exist.)

sap5

the injury he had heavily affects ankle mobility which could be some of what you're seeing
Yes. I'm hoping that in the summer they can address it so he can skate like Christina, and this is just a temporary thing he's doing to get through this season. I keep thinking about it because I notice it, and notice that Christina doesn't do it, so this difference must be something the coaches know about.

once_upon

Better off than 2020
Sorry, they didn't need the damn title, they don't need 4 CC, they could and should have withdrawn.

I don't care if they wore masks after the competition. I dont care if they should 6 ft away from others, or only elbow bumped.

They are sick. They could and should have withdrawn. End of story.

kwanfan1818

RIP D-10
the injury he had heavily affects ankle mobility which could be some of what you're seeing
It's the way he carries his body, without tension and without energy going from head-to-toe, and he's never had it that I can remember.

Debbie S

Oh FFS, can the entire plane have them charged with manslaughter when they get the whole plane ill.

Selfish, selfish brats.
I know you are dealing with some challenging things right now, but this post makes you sound completely unhinged.

PSA for all: On any plane, there could be people with any of Covid, RSV, flu, etc. If you want to lower your risk of catching anything, wear a mask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information