Big Brother Season 24

PeterG

On Thursday's show, what did people think of Terrance suggesting to Monte that they form an all-black final three alliance with Taylor?

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
On Thursday's show, what did people think of Terrance suggesting to Monte that they form an all-black final three alliance with Taylor?
That it was a pathetic Hail Mary attempt to save his game and completely insincere as he would have most certainly thrown Taylor out the first chance he got if he stayed in the game. Terrance is a terrible jerk.

smurfy

Crazy episode Thurs pm!
This was probably one of the craziest 2nd eviction is an episode (other than Jeff and the clown shoe)
In some I was not surprised at Micheals attempt to stay, but he was relentless, and I do feel Brittany was really hurt.
Not a fan of hers, but I feel for her.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Seems Taylor is definitely going up because Monte knows putting Turner up, regardless of what Taylor tries to push or promise, is going to result in the two women voting to send Turner packing rather than forcing a tie. I don't think that would be a terrible thing for Monte's game, but he's going on and on about this 'shield' in Turner. Since the women haven't shown much of any track record in competitions, does Monte not realize that the HOH at final 4 is basically Turner's for the taking?

I know there were rumblings of a Monte, Alyssa, and Turner final 3. I don't know if that's still the plan, but unless Monte gets some sense between now and Thursday, I think it's Turner's game to lose (although it would be super Big Brother-esque to find Alyssa in the final 2 and get all those votes from her 3 alliance members and two other bitter jury members).

Karen-W

Seems Taylor is definitely going up because Monte knows putting Turner up, regardless of what Taylor tries to push or promise, is going to result in the two women voting to send Turner packing. I don't think that would be a terrible thing for Monte's game, but he's going on and on about this shield in Turner. Since the women haven't shown much of any track record in competitions, does Monte not realize that the HOH at final 4 is basically Turner's for the taking?

I know there were rumblings of a Monte, Alyssa, and Turner final 3. I don't know if that's still the plan, but unless Monte gets some sense between now and Thursday, I think it's Turner's game to lose.
Turner's been pressing Monte some this afternoon about maybe keeping Alyssa, so until the veto meeting tomorrow, I'd say it's a fluid situation and, if he pushes it too hard, Monte might put him on the block and let Taylor & Brittany do the dirty work of voting Alyssa out.

tony

Turner's been pressing Monte some this afternoon about maybe keeping Alyssa, so until the veto meeting tomorrow, I'd say it's a fluid situation and, if he pushes it too hard, Monte might put him on the block and let Taylor & Brittany do the dirty work of voting Alyssa out.
Voting Turner out, you mean? There's no chance in hell Taylor doesn't take the shot (and Brittany will be desperate to get a path to the end, which she probably thinks is with Alyssa still there).

Karen-W

Voting Turner out, you mean? There's no chance in hell Taylor doesn't take the shot.
LOL - Oh, they 100% would vote Turner out. But, they might lie to him and tell him that they want Alyssa out and will do what he, as HOH, wants.

tony

Updates from today:

It's Turner vs. Monte on Sunday for the final HOH. Monte seems set on taking Turner, but I'm not so sure what Turner would do. Even though I feel like Turner should probably win, I think he loses to both Monte and Taylor anyways so it wouldn't matter who he takes. Monte probably loses to Taylor and I suspect he knows it.

smurfy

I think not voting out Turner can hurt Monte's game.
Noticed in the jury discussion - lots of positive comments on Taylor.
I am fine with any of those left to win.

Once Michael left - I grew to really dislike Britney - all me me me.
Not a bad season overall

for Fans Favorite - who do you think? I am thinking Taylor or Turner??
can't remember if the winner of BB is fav favorite - would they get the additional $$?

tony

I think if Turner is in the finals, he wins. If it’s Taylor and Monte, I think Monte wins.
Nah, I don’t think Turner had any chance to win and the jury segment backed that up. It would’ve been hard, for example, to prove that Turner was behind the Michael eviction because Michael was seconds away from winning that POV. He also wasn’t getting votes from Jasmine or Indy automatically.

I thought Monte had it locked up, but I’m not sure now.

smurfy

Taylor’s speech was AMAZING. So happy for a great winner after a great season!

But, America. Kyle in the top three for favorite player? :scream::rolleyes:

Kyle OMG - not sure how that reflects on America. definitly:scream: and again he is 29 - he sounds 19.
Comments from Jury w Dr Will - about Monte and his aloofness - good point.
Taylor was amazing in the final questioning. Between this show and Survivor - probably the best speech by a finalist.
Not sure other than being beauty contestant - what is is doing/will do - but has a good presence and speaking - new broadcaster?
Good season.

Karen-W

Kyle OMG - not sure how that reflects on America. definitly:scream: and again he is 29 - he sounds 19.
Comments from Jury w Dr Will - about Monte and his aloofness - good point.
Taylor was amazing in the final questioning. Between this show and Survivor - probably the best speech by a finalist.
Not sure other than being beauty contestant - what is is doing/will do - but has a good presence and speaking - new broadcaster?
Good season.
So thrilled for Taylor! She really nailed it with her final speech.

She's said on the feeds that she wants to go into entertainment news, so good guess! She has great presence on screen, is very intelligent, and a genuinely kind person, so I think she could do very well in the biz.

Turner deserved to be betrayed at F2 by Monte soley for those patchwork jeans he was wearing tonight.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information