Big Brother Season 24

smurfy

watchthis!! - excellent summary - and ITA I had liked the Daniel Nicole alliance and Nicole seemed cool to me. But OMG - like you said - crying over a comp you have not thrown yet? And you offered to be put on the block. She crumbled so quickly for someone that seemed a contender. This was Rachel in the bushes type of nutso.
Taylor is not my favorite - but the hate she is getting - I am sympathetic to her - no fun being the outcast in junior high.
Taylor does have a great voice - should do radio or announcing, but a bit clueless on the game.
Britney is annoying.
I so want to root for an all girls alliance - but not these girls.
Who would have bet Michael would win all the vetos? He seems to be getting along with folks - so a huge threat.
When Jaz fainted - again Monte and Joseph were there to help. They seem like good guys - not sure of their gameplay yet.

Sparks

crying over a comp you have not thrown yet? And you offered to be put on the block. She crumbled so quickly for someone that seemed a contender.
Nicole came out of the DR crying because (I believe) they talked to her about being horrible to Taylor...and she doubled down with Daniel. All the while, sweet Taylor asked Monte to say a prayer...everyone thought Nic was upset about her mom.
I watched it all happen. It was great

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
This blindside is going to be as glorious as Austin walking out of the house barefoot bc he didn't even bother putting on shoes for a live eviction.
Unless these HGs give it away in the next couple of hours. I'm worried that Joseph will somehow let the cat out of the bag, based on the conversation he had with Terrance about 2 hours ago on the feeds. The feeds have been down about an hour now and I don't expect them to come back until after the live show tonight.

Susan1

Nicole came out of the DR crying because (I believe) they talked to her about being horrible to Taylor...and she doubled down with Daniel. All the while, sweet Taylor asked Monte to say a prayer...everyone thought Nic was upset about her mom.
I watched it all happen. It was great
I just watched this. They all stood around in the kitchen and let Nicole let Taylor have it and didn't mention that someone told her that Nicole might be crying about her mom? (Even though she wasn't, that's what they were talking about earlier.) Wait till Nicole is home and sees that.

Karen-W

I just watched this. They all stood around in the kitchen and let Nicole let Taylor have it and didn't mention that someone told her that Nicole might be crying about her mom? (Even though she wasn't, that's what they were talking about earlier.) Wait till Nicole is home and sees that.
Nah, they stood around in the bathroom and let Daniel then Nicole go at Taylor. But, yeah, I can't wait until they get out of the house and are told/see what Taylor thought was happening with Nicole.

canbelto

Ameerah's allies seemed totally shocked at the blindside, but Ameerah looked like she kind of knew.

Karen-W

Ameerah's allies seemed totally shocked at the blindside, but Ameerah looked like she kind of knew.
I think what she said in the interview with Julie was probably the truth - that she felt like she was the bigger target than Terrance and even though her allies were telling her she had the votes, she's enough of a fan to know better than to believe that wholeheartedly. I don't think she knew about the blindside - otherwise, she wouldn't have pegged Nicole & Daniel as the masterminds behind it.

canbelto

I think what she said in the interview with Julie was probably the truth - that she felt like she was the bigger target than Terrance and even though her allies were telling her she had the votes, she's enough of a fan to know better than to believe that wholeheartedly. I don't think she knew about the blindside - otherwise, she wouldn't have pegged Nicole & Daniel as the masterminds behind it.

I agree she didn't know about the blindside, but I feel like she half knew (???) that no way would you waste an HoH to get Terrance out. No offense to Terrance, he seems like a good dude. So it's like she didn't know, but also wasn't surprised.

In this game you need smart allies. Ameerah's downfall was that Nicole, Daniel, Jas, Alyssa, and Indy were great for numbers but horrible for strategy.

smurfy

Monte won HOH, nominated Indy & Alyssa
Daniel & Kyle won veto.
Brillant plan in the works - Daniel wants to save Indy & Alyssa and have Taylor & Nicole nominated - and assuming that Taylor would get voted out. But Monte and Leftovers will vote out Nicole. Daniel will be responsible for his #1 ally being booted.
And if Daniel&Kyle don't change the noms - one of the 2 girls will go -not part of leftovers - so still good for them.
I just want to see folks keep their mouths shut and not blow up good plans.

Karen-W

This week's eviction show is shaping up to be another blindside and the Leftovers aren't even TRYING to keep it a secret that they all would prefer Nicole to go home. Brittany has point blank told the other girls she plans on voting to keep Taylor, and Kyle was dropping hints to Daniel last night that he wouldn't be opposed to Nicole departing, and yet Daniel and Nicole are convinced they have the votes for her to stay.

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
This week's eviction show is shaping up to be another blindside and the Leftovers aren't even TRYING to keep it a secret that they all would prefer Nicole to go home. Brittany has point blank told the other girls she plans on voting to keep Taylor, and Kyle was dropping hints to Daniel last night that he wouldn't be opposed to Nicole departing, and yet Daniel and Nicole are convinced they have the votes for her to stay.
Monte is going to ruin it by giving the girls reasons to vote out Nicole tomorrow. He wants the vote to be almost unanimous. It will surely get around to Nicole if that many people plan to vote her out. I want another blindside dangit!

Karen-W

Monte is going to ruin it by giving the girls reasons to vote out Nicole tomorrow. He wants the vote to be almost unanimous. It will surely get around to Nicole if that many people plan to vote her out. I want another blindside dangit!
I don't think so. He might not want to break a tie (don't blame him), but he knows the votes are there to boot Nicole without the girls. I think we're getting another blindside simply because Nicole and Daniel are convinced they have the votes to keep her and are ignoring all the warning signs. Plus, the girls aren't exactly picking up on the signals, lol.

TanithandBenFan

I don't think so. He might not want to break a tie (don't blame him), but he knows the votes are there to boot Nicole without the girls. I think we're getting another blindside simply because Nicole and Daniel are convinced they have the votes to keep her and are ignoring all the warning signs. Plus, the girls aren't exactly picking up on the signals, lol.
As expected, Monte spilled the beans to Jasmine last night who then told the other girls. He doesn’t want the Leftovers alliance to be exposed with the vote so he wants the girls to vote out Nicole too. Last I heard from the feeds last night Daniel and Nicole were scrambling to try to flip it back.

Karen-W

As expected, Monte spilled the beans to Jasmine last night who then told the other girls. He doesn’t want the Leftovers alliance to be exposed with the vote so he wants the girls to vote out Nicole too. Last I heard from the feeds last night Daniel and Nicole were scrambling to try to flip it back.
Seems like they might have succeeded to some extent. Jasmine and Indy, this morning, seemed inclined to still vote out Taylor. Alyssa was wavering and Terrance is, inexplicably, siding with them. I sort of am hoping that one of that side wins HOH tonight and target Monte/Joe, because it would result in Terrance going home and that would be only right and just after the way he's flopped back to Nicole's side this week.

canbelto

The girls have all decided to abandon a sinking ship and simply vote "with the house." Part of it is strategy but Nicole has also been stomping around moping and saying she didn't trust the girls anyway.

canbelto

Michael won HoH, but Kyle is now paranoid about a Cookout 2 forming in Taylor, Monte, Joseph, Indy, Jasmine and Terrance. Indy and Jasmine hate the rest of this group and neither Joseph nor Indy are black but ...

Habs

A bitch from Canada
Michael won HoH, but Kyle is now paranoid about a Cookout 2 forming in Taylor, Monte, Joseph, Indy, Jasmine and Terrance. Indy and Jasmine hate the rest of this group and neither Joseph nor Indy are black but ...
KKKyle is trending on Twitter. I'm almost afraid to find out what he may have said. :eek:

TanithandBenFan

And Michael is taking him seriously :wall:

Karen-W

Catch up, people, lol! Kyle's already gone to Michael this morning backing off the whole "is this another Cookout?" thing, saying "maybe I'm overthinking this" - and he's right about that.

As far as Michael "entertaining" it - I think Michael's considering his options and wondering if keeping Daniel in the house (to go after Monte/Joe once it's time for the Leftovers to splinter) is better than keeping Terrance (who has proven he has no loyalty to the Leftovers, even after they saved him last week), or possibly even seeing one of Joe/Monte go instead.

canbelto

The most priceless part of Kyle's pitch was saying that Taylor plays Chinese checkers so she's a mastermind. Uh, I think 4 year olds play Chinese checkers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information