Halifax To Host 50th Skate Canada

Pink Cats

I booked a hotel because why not, I didn't have to pay for it yet :rofl: but trying to get to Halifax will take a whole day with 2 connections, Atlanta and Toronto... unless I leave Charlotte at 7am :yikes:

I really enjoyed my time in Montreal and would love to come back to Canada!

Have you looked at flights going through New York, Philadelphia or Boston, there are direct flights to Halifax from all three.

ChristineB

I booked a hotel because why not, I didn't have to pay for it yet :rofl: but trying to get to Halifax will take a whole day with 2 connections, Atlanta and Toronto... unless I leave Charlotte at 7am :yikes:

I really enjoyed my time in Montreal and would love to come back to Canada!
Same, I booked the hotel right across from the arena. I've been to Halifax on cruises and it's beautiful! Also really enjoyed Montreal Worlds, so would love the excuse to come back to Canada again soon.

kirkbiggestfan

The Maine - Nova Scotia ferries stop running after Oct 15th. I have never been to Halifax, but that's on the bucket list, so doing research right now...

honey

Was today years old when I learned people found the confederation bridge scary :confused: . You can barely see over the edge of it while driving and have never thought anything at all while crossing it LOL.

Also just pointing out that even if the ferry from Maine was still running in late October, it would be faster to just drive through New Brunswick and then into Nova Scotia to get to Halifax. Unless of course you want to take a ferry for the time on the water and the views :lol:. Myself, I couldn’t be paid enough money in the world to be put through nearly 4 hours of that.

Halifax is a great location for this event :) Lots of hotels, restaurants, bars within walking distance. Beautiful water front, and some fun shops all around the area too. The airport is quite far from downtown, so a small draw back for those flying, but nothing too terrible. The weather is usually still pretty good around that time too :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information