Links to Live streams, Archives, related Videos and Articles

Skate Talker

Just a few more notes about the archived CBC sports videos. (Sorry it's too late to edit my previous post)

- Victory Ceremony for Junior Pairs & Junior Men is included with the Junior Pairs Free
- Victory Ceremony for Junior Ice Dance & Junior Women is included with the Junior Free Dance
- Senior Synchro Short Program is mislabeled as Junior Synchro Short Program. (I believe the Victory Ceremony for Junior Synchro may be included in this video but I can't seem to make it play right now.)
- Opening Ceremony is at the start of the Senior Pairs Short video
- Victory Ceremony for Senior Synchro is probably included with the Senior Men Short Program (again having difficulty checking just now)
- Victory Ceremony for Senior Ice Dance & Senior Women is included with Senior Free Dance
- Victory Ceremony for Senior Men & Senior Pair is included with Senior Men Free

Skate Talker

I have a tip for correcting the dimness of these videos. First, I would check whatever apps you are currently using to play them and see if they have any adjustments available.

If you don't already have it, VLC media player has been around for many many years. It's free to download and and use and has many available adjustments including for audio/video synchronization, correcting aspect ratio and video colours, etc. I have already tried it for the Free Dance and it works really well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information