Peacock Subscription Discount

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
I was paying $6.99. Clicked to cancel at the end of March then got the $2.99 offer so decided to stick around for a couple more months to see if there’s anything to watch. Then will cancel until Oct. It’s the only way I get to watch figure skating.

Did you go to cancel and then they offered you to stay for $2.99?

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
I'm paying 5.99 per month. I didn't cancel because I'm hanging on for the Olympics. I don't know about Comcast because I have DirecTV. Since I don't have the internet connected through DirecTV, I have to watch online. It costs more for a whole home DVR where I could then get the internet kit added. I would be paying around 13 dollars extra a month plus the 3.99 per month for Peacock. It would be 16.99 more per month added to my DirecTV bill.

I'm just sticking with the 5.99 per month. I assume Peacock will send an email if the price goes up, and I've never received a promotional code for a discount in my email as long as I've been subscribed to it.

Sylvia

TBD
For those who want to watch Eurovision 2024 on Peacock, Semifinals Part 1 starts today, Semifinals Part 2 is on Thursday May 9, and the Final on Saturday, May 11 - all are 3 pm Eastern start times. PBP threads will be in the OTBT subforum.

ETA - it will be commentary-free this year:

Last edited:

crzesk8dad

Where am I? How do I get off? Do I get ice cream?
I just renewed my account for another year. I always cancel the Peacock Premium after ISU Worlds then start it up in August. But this was pretty good: Renew for one year at $59.99, but use promo code BF50, it is discounted to $29.99 for one year. Less than $3 per month! Even an old retired Crzesk8dad can afford that.

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
They wouldn’t give me any of the annual plans, but when I clicked Cancel, it offered .99 per month for 6 months, so that’s what I took. It will get me to the fall and then I’ll decide.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
They wouldn’t give me any of the annual plans, but when I clicked Cancel, it offered .99 per month for 6 months, so that’s what I took. It will get me to the fall and then I’ll decide.

Interesting, so you went to go cancel it and then it tried to retain you by offering you it at $.99 per month?

Sylvia

TBD
For any current Peacock subscribers who might like to enter this Paris Olympics sweepstakes (ETA that I'm not sure this is still valid, @Simone411?):
I received an email today from Peacock about entering their sweepstakes to win a trip for two to the Paris Olympic. If you subscribe to Peacock, you may have already received it, too. I can't go but I'm thinking someone here might be lucky enough to win.
ETA that I clicked on the link and it said "Sorry. This promotion is only for subscribers. What it means is that you have to sign into Peacock before you click on the link.

Last edited:

Simone411

For any current Peacock subscribers who might like to enter this Paris Olympics sweepstakes (ETA that I'm not sure this is still valid, @Simone411?):
What I can't understand is how it wouldn't be valid since I just received the email from Peacock yesterday. This is what Peacock sent me in the email with this link and it worked yesterday when I clicked on it. I even quoted what Peacock explained about the sweepstakes on the entry form page:

Enter for a chance to win a trip to the 2024 Paris Olympics for you and a friend, July 26 – Aug 1. Witness the pinnacle of athletic excellence in one of the most iconic cities in the world.

You could win a 6-night trip for two to the 2024 Paris Olympics including:

• Roundtrip airfare to Paris, France
  • Hotel Accommodations in Paris
  • Olympic event tickets for:
    • Swimming
    • Artistic Gymnastics
    • Skateboarding
    • Cycling BMX Freestyles

After this, there was a form to fill out where you could enter the sweepstakes. Now it says "Sorry. This promotion is only for subscribers.

How can this be expired if I just received the email yesterday? Also, why does the link now say it's for subscribers only? Well, I'm signed into Peacock right now, and I'm still getting that same message about it being for subscribers only.

I used to be able to contact Peacock. I tried the number yesterday, and it just gives a recording about going to the help section of Peacock. You can't speak to anyone.

I even looked for the sweepstakes entry form on Peacock, and it's nowhere to be found.

So why even send a link to me to enter when it is no longer any good in just one day's time. Did Peacock screw up because that's what I'm beginning to think!

Last edited:

Simone411

It didn't say it was expired. It said I wasn't a subscriber even though I am and was logged in.
It said the same for me. I'm just trying to figure out why it would show that since we are subscribers. I know it's not expired, and it should be valid. I'm just trying to figure out why or what explanation there would be for this to happen.

Simone411

Okay. I just checked my email again, and the sweepstakes is valid. When I clicked on the link in the email, it redirected me to the sweepstakes entry form and it then contained the link I posted above.

This time, I highlighted the link before I clicked on it, and this is the actual link which is much longer. I wasn't signed into Peacock when I clicked on the link, and it did take me to the entry form page.

I'm adding the longer link from the email here. If you still can't get to the entry form, you may have to sign into Peacock for it to work for you.

At any rate, this is the real link to click on. I'm not sure why any of you haven't received this email from Peacock, and apparently you haven't. This is the reason I wanted to share it in the first place.

Keeping my fingers crossed that it works for you.

ETA: I just clicked on it and it works.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
If you still can't get to the entry form, you may have to sign into Peacock for it to work for you.
I was logged in. However, this new link seems to work.

ETA it won't let me submit my details. Said it was already submitted. I suspect the link is tied to Angie.

Simone411

I was logged in. However, this new link seems to work.

ETA it won't let me submit my details. Said it was already submitted. I suspect the link is tied to Angie.
It apparently must be if you can't submit any details. All of you should receive an email about the sweepstakes since you and others here are subscribers. I may have received the email early, and hopefully, the rest who subscribe will receive it, too.

I wish there was a way to contact Peacock. I've already tried. It's just an automated message that tells you to use their help section. So sorry about this. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information