The Gala - Put a sweater on that rat!

Desperado

As much as I love them, I don’t know why Deanna & Maxime chose a love song for their Gala program. It’s just not the connection they have.

~tapdancer~

Knees won't let me tap dance anymore
Just love Piper and Paul! And I do think their FD is their best yet.
Finale now. Great job as always, Skate Canada!

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City

skateboy

Ok, I give... what's the deal with all the "rat" references for all the SC thread titles?

Last edited:

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
Ok, I give... what's the deal with all the "rat" references for all the SC thread titles?

At a previous event in the same venue (the GP final or Cdn nationals) a rat ran through the stands, much to the disgust of several FSUers who saw it. Complaints were made and apparently Mr or Ms Rat was caught and dispatched to :saint: . I think that's the reference.

skateboy

At a previous event in the same venue (the GP final or Cdn nationals) a rat ran through the stands, much to the disgust of several FSUers who saw it. Complaints were made and apparently Mr or Ms Rat was caught and dispatched to :saint: . I think that's the reference.
Wow! Thanks for the info.

AnnM

Zingas/Kolesnik have a Gloria Estefan number. They look very sharp, but now that I'm watching for it, I can see what you all were saying about their lack of ice coverage. Something for them to work on.
I was sitting at the end near the KnC and noticed the same thing about ice coverage, particularly in the FD. They were directly in front of us exactly once, at the 3:40 mark. I noted the time because I kept waiting for them to come over to our side!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information