The Gala - Put a sweater on that rat!

Spikefan

Rooting for that middle-aged team
I am behind as I need the FF button. Aggressive Kao is amazing but I thought he was going to throw out every part of his body during that. Save some for 2026 kid, I need you in Milan.

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
Note to the skaters in the first half… OK, you had your one shot at treakly dreck. Any repeat will cause you to lose your honorarium. Warmest regards, the LOC.

Sylvia

TBD
Sept. 23:
Janse van Rensburg comes out skating to "How Far I'll Go" from Moana, joined by a scary wigged & crazy costumed Steffan (eta that he took the wig off later, whew) !! :lol: He skated to “You’re Welcome.”

Jennifer then brought out her dog (audience liked that!) and they skated a brief encore to "How Far I'll Go."

mtnskater

:cat:Cat themed programs are the best 😼😻😹

Surprised my two cats sleeping next to me on the couch aren’t waking up to Madeleine 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
She may be a dog person, but this program really suits her! Wish the camera would get in there so we could see more of the detail. Long shots really don't work with gala lighting.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
I've never seen Austin Powers, so the Hungarians' routine isn't doing much for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information