2020 German Figure Skating Championships, Dec 18-19, Dortmund, GER

J

Jeschke

HATAKAWA
Ulanvosky going a bit too much on the pre-pep-talk :rofl:

2a
3lz<2t
3f<< heavy stepout

I like the overall potential of Hatakawa but to me, she is just really blah performance wise. She is not really into it. But she is still a junior, so I give her time here.

I wished the program would only exist of the badass music to end.

Hus should still lead imho.

29pts tech with this carrot party?
This is such a joke. Sorry.

J

Jeschke

SÜLEYMANOVA
1f3t< fall
2a
1lz

Well, she really has a rough season going on. Something is really off here. But it's a story we have seen more than enough for the junior girls with growing.
Score :yikes:

Kudos for coach in knc trying her best.

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
:lol: at Weinzierl's music choice. That's a bold choice to make.
But she looks great, channeling Ashley Wagner in a way.

J

Jeschke

WEINZIERL
'The next young woman on the ice'...oh the announcer :rofl:

3t3t on the skin of her teeth
2a
3lz fall

Can't help, this program is so bad it's good again :rofl:

Great hair, but as said a dozen times before: bring suspenders, corset, wig, gloves.

J

Jeschke

As expected, no one really took the opportunity and made a campaign for herself.

No way DEU will send someone else than Schott to potential worlds.

J

Jeschke

Sorry, the judging really sucks.
I am curious about protocols. No way she has only such a small advantage over Hatakawa's carrots.

J

Jeschke

Weinzierl interview (no mask due to health issues)
  • goal: having fun and enjoy. Almost no competitions this season. I am thankful to be able to practice an compete
  • main goal is not winning but enjoying and having fun, because with too much pressure she messes up with the jumps.
  • two different programs this year; SP was made as an exhibition, but she liked it so much, thus they switched it to a SP. FS is R&J, she likes to show 2 different sides.

haribobo

Why is summer so hot omg
Finally home and watched the videos- Dora Hus was great! Where'd she come from! And Nathalie Weinzierl was amazing! Super energy, so much choreo, way fun program! Impressive 3-3 also, wow! Good for her.

sandra_persch

Finally home and watched the videos- Dora Hus was great! Where'd she come from! And Nathalie Weinzierl was amazing! Super energy, so much choreo, way fun program! Impressive 3-3 also, wow! Good for her.
Hus is in Mannheim. She used to be coached by Szcypa, but Lindemann was with her at NEW Trophy.

Sera

Hus is in Mannheim. She used to be coached by Szcypa, but Lindemann was with her at NEW Trophy.
No, it was the same guy as here. Lindemann was there with Fiona Wiens.
According to one of the DEU Instagram clips her coach is Adrian Schager, no idea who he is.

sandra_persch

No, it was the same guy as here. Lindemann was there with Fiona Wiens.
According to one of the DEU Instagram clips her coach is Adrian Schager, no idea who he is.
Schager was a singles skater from Mannheim too. He seems to be coaching a lot of the pre novice and novice skaters in Mannheim these days

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Interview with Wolf/Liebers after victory
  • pleased with the skate/result
  • better skate than at NRW Trophy
  • How is it too compete against folks from same team: same scenario as in practice
  • cannot say much about future season; hoping for another smaller event; trying to improve
  • thoughts about street dance /hiphop: something new, we never did it, haven't thought abut it yet.

J

Jeschke

GURDZHI
Per te :swoon:

2lz :rolleyes:
3lo1eu3s
2a
1lo
3t2t
2a
3s2t

Denis really moves quite nicely and has a great touch to the music.
But he really needs more content asap.
No clue if he can still skate another junior season. But no 3a, no 3lz nor 3f, that is lacking just too much.

Congrats, first title though.

Vagabond

The Pairs (Gold) Medal Ceremony, with Roscher & Schuster putting the medals on each other and then standing on the podium with no one else anywhere nearby is priceless! 🥇 🥇 :love: :rofl:

It will always be one of my favorite figure skating moments.

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

The Ice Dance (Gold) Medal Ceremony, with Muller & Dieck putting the medals on each other and then standing on the podium with no one else anywhere nearby is priceless! 🥇 🥇 :love: :rofl:

It will always be one of my favorite figure skating moments.
Interesting, as Müller/Dieck haven't even skated yet :rofl:

J

Jeschke

Interview with Roscher/Schuster
  • mood today: better than yesterday; throws were doubles only, but we showed what we could; improved in skills
  • talk about working with M. Scheibe: she has much experience, can teach us a lot from earlier times.
  • usually we wanted to show triples, but we had not much ice time so far

J

Jeschke

Gurdzhi interview
  • nice feeling being german champ
  • no pressure going into FS, unfortunately a little small mistakes happened
  • he practices all triples, but after an injury some years ago, he has problems with his right foot and thus problems with lutz and flip (finally got some explanation)
  • special place for medal at home? no, just a normal one.

🆘 at last answer. No surprise german officials are bitching about the junior guys... :rofl:

J

Jeschke

Süleymanova missing (again) from the FS.
Not that this comes as a big surprise after yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information