2021 US Nationals Mens FS: When you fall in a forest of cardboard people, do you make a sound?

livetoskate

Camden is so good, but this music is so monochromatic for him and I don't get the feeling he's excited to skate to it.
He needs to be more like Jimmy Ma and switch to hip hop or something modern and upbeat. That music seemed to drain all the life out of him and was like being on a sinking ship (along with all the jump errors).

genevieve

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger (she/her)
Staff member
I like the blingy amethyst tunic :shuffle:

I don't love this song, but Camden really connects to it, so I am liking the program.
huge splat :fragile:
He's so appealing when he's landing stuff. This felt both intimate and powerful in places, with some obvious missteps.

Surely he's on TTW, eys? sigh

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
I usually try to do some social media post around events that mention the sponsors so they at least know their ads and sponsorship were noticed. I don't expect it to really encourage anyone to sponsor the event, but I figure it can't hurt.
Good idea. I just did one.

skateycat

One of Nature's Non-Spinners
Young Skateycat got a kick out of it when I told her Bandai Namco, a video game company, has been sponsoring a lot of international competitions. Their game Katamari Damacy is one of our favorites.

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
I slept thru group 1 and except for Sjoverg, looks like I could have skipped group 2 as well. Sigh. And it’s not just US guys, the second-tier Euros aren’t any better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information