2022 Russian junior & senior (Sept. 24-25) test skates

Amy L

Max joking about Mishin giving a program about the mafia in St. Petersburg last year, and then this year Gleb has a program to The Godfather. He asked Gleb if he had any secrets he wanted to tell anyone :lol: But Gleb was panting like crazy so he couldn't talk at all, let alone joke back.

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Trankov is savage :rofl: : "Mark, do you remember how many times you have fallen today?"
Mark: "Too many times to be considered for the Russian national team."

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Max is sure getting punchy :biggrinbo, he must be getting bored standing there all day asking dumb questions. I hope the next group goes better or he might get more creative. :revenge:
I love me some snarky Max. Dude is extremely entertaining when he gets cheeky.

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Gumennik: cool spin at the end. An enormous 3A. Am sure there were other things, but.... Russian men put me to sleep

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I think Gumennik gets taller each year. How many times has he had to rework his jumps since his center of gravity is constantly changing? It's all that physics he's studied.

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Trankov: "Has this become a tradition for you? To splat on the first quad lutz just to nail the rest of your program?"
Petr: "I should establish a new tradition where I nail the first quad lutz AND the rest of the program."

Trankov is on fire :lol:.

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Who thought it would be a good idea to have Erokhov wear his black pjs for yet another "Notre Dame de Paris"?

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Out of the Russian men, only Kolyada has managed to really wake me up.
This program is amazing. Can't wait to see it as the season progresses and hopefully error-free.

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Yags is repeating for the 3458745345th time how he once asked Kolyada how he manages to skate like that and Misha replied: "I just listen to the music."

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information