2022 US Adult Sectionals and Nationals

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
In case you ever wanted to see the thought bubbles of a panicked, locked-knee skate here they are :rollin: :lol:

Your captions are :rofl:

purple skates

Shadow Dancing
In case you ever wanted to see the thought bubbles of a panicked, locked-knee skate here they are :rollin: :lol:

:lol: I know how that goes - here’s my bracket…or not. Ok, I can still do the counter…or not. I managed the 3-turn! Yay!

It’s funny, though. That was at a recent adult skating exhibition. The audience loved my program. I got so many compliments for one of the emptiest programs I’ve even skated. Nobody knows but you (and your coach) what’s supposed to be in there when you have a skate like this.

sk8pics

@purple skates You’re still going to adult nationals? Do you know when you’re skating yet? I’m hoping to see you skate and maybe we can get a bite to eat or something.

GarrAargHrumph

I can kill you with my brain
Bronze Ladies Freestyle V and both emotional and lyric Showcase V
That's plenty! I'm only doing one event.

I'm almost at the age where I get to age up a classification. Athletics (including figure skating) makes aging most excellent - my next level tends to have fewer people, and I know most of them at the events I go to, so going up to that level will be fun for me. I will lose, because I'll be up against Ruth, and Ruth, if you know her, is awesome, but I don't care, I'll be happy.

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
I'm almost at the age where I get to age up a classification. Athletics (including figure skating) makes aging most excellent - my next level tends to have fewer people, and I know most of them at the events I go to, so going up to that level will be fun for me. I will lose, because I'll be up against Ruth, and Ruth, if you know her, is awesome, but I don't care, I'll be happy.

I've competed against her too (and placed below her :lol:), and she is awesome!

GarrAargHrumph

I can kill you with my brain
I've just arrived at the bottom of NJ. I'm staying at a hotel on the NJ side of the Delaware Memorial Bridge, and will go over the bridge tomorrow for my event. Wish me luck! I'm skating last in my group; I don't think I've ever skated last in such a large group, so I feel doing so can only be lucky, of course.

HSCluv

Can you watch Adult Nationals? Just wondering if it is not up yet, or if I am not clicking on the right thing or something. Thanks!

Sylvia

TBD
Can you watch Adult Nationals? Just wondering if it is not up yet, or if I am not clicking on the right thing or something. Thanks!
Only Adult Sectionals are available to watch on demand right now on USFS' Fan Zone Video Corner: https://usfigureskatingfanzone.com/watch

From USFS' 4/10/22 recap of Adult Nationals:
"On-demand video from the competition will soon be available on the U.S. Figure Skating Fan Zone video corner."

ETA link to USFS' 2022 Adult Nationals photo gallery: https://usfigureskatingfanzone.com/galleries/adult-skating/2022-us-adult-championships/85

Last edited:

purple skates

Shadow Dancing
Yes, they will be on Fan Zone at some point. Got an email today from USFS that they are having some technical difficulties and will let us know when they are posted.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information