26. Deanna Stellato-Dudek/Maxime Deschamps
27. Mone Chiba
28. Piper Gilles/Paul Poirier
29. Yuma Kagiyama
30. FINALE

Last edited:

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
"Always invited" isn't the same as "have to be invited no matter what". Which is why I'm asking, is there a rule that they simply have to be invited to the gala?
I mean the referee took a long time to hug Sorensen on the medal stand while just shaking everyone else's hands so I think that the ISU just doesn't care at this point.

On My Own

I mean the referee took a long time to hug Sorensen on the medal stand while just shaking everyone else's hands so I think that the ISU just doesn't care at this point.
and yet again i amplify the request for a vomit reaction

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Tough crap. F-B/S won the silver medal with great skates and were hugged by competitors on the podium.

Desperado

Ava Marie Ziegler and Haein Lee rocked it! :respec:

Honorable mentions to Boyang Jin, Shi/Wu (I really like this pair), Junhwan Cha, and Deanna/Maxime for improving on the presentation of their Adele number (seeing D. genuinely smile gives me all the feels).

(Was not impressed by the recycled gala program of Roman in his ugly pyjama pants, however.)

Bunny Hop

Queen of the Workaround
Watching on replay (even though I still haven't seen most of the competition).

Did anyone who saw Boyang Jin skate when he first emerged on the scene think he'd ever do that type of exhibition? I sure didn't.
(Was not impressed by the recycled gala program of Roman in his ugly pyjama pants, however.)
Watching that now. Did he forget his exhibition costume?

On My Own

Jin's gala was better at Cup of China, IMO. He was more energetic here, but the choreography was better (I won't be shocked if he just forgot some lol), and for whatever reason, the costume seemed to fit him better (it looked oversized here).

I do think the step sequence is amazing (as is the way he enters it in the CoC version). With some fine tuning and more rehearsal it could be something fantastic in an ice show. Too empty overall for me right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information