Gala - Grand Prix de France 2023

mtnskater

Agree with all about Isabeau’s dress here. She has got to stop letting her coach dress her. So cute and I could actually see her body line. People has an article about her win with a picture of her in this dress.

I really liked Ilia’s exhibition with quad lutz, quad toe and triple axel, plus the raspberry and a front flip (hand down), nice held out Ina Bauer and he even did camel spins in both directions. As did Yuma. Yuma really trying to be an artiste too. Nice to see.

Adam skates 1000% every time out. How he controls all that is amazing. I think Adam did a raspberry too.

The Canadanes did their smoldering free dance from last year. That program melts the ice with hotness. Their best dance ever. Loved seeing it again.

Plaza and Fernandez’s skate was so lovely and she landed a good throw triple. If only they could skate like that in competition.

Lia Perera is a rock star. Such a solid pairs skater with one year experience. Does she ever miss?

The French dance teams Charlie Chaplin was so fun here.

The cameraman acted like Gubanova was the only person there when all the skaters came out at the end 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information