Grand Prix of Espoo 2023 - Rhythm Dance - The Finn-al Countdown.

skatingguy

decently
Carreira, Christina/Ponomarenko, Anthony 🇺🇸
Coach: S. Moir, M. Hubbell, A. Diaz, P. Lauzon
Music: Whola Lotta Trouble, Edge of Seventeen

Pattern Step Sequence 4
SqTwW4+SqTwM4
MiStW3+MiStM2
Curve Lift 4

Choreo Rhythm Sequence

Level 4 on the Pattern Step - will be interesting to see if that holds up. Ponomarenko's 2nd twizzle was holding onto that edge for dear life, but it surived.

74.58 = 2nd Place

Sally1214

And, BOOM, just like that ... Anthony gets level 4 on his twizzles!! :cheer2: Now, he didn't make that curve lift look EASY but they got through it and got a level 4 to boot. So, yeah, great job, guys!

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
That was a great skate. It's so clear to me that they're US #3 right now. There's such a glut right now for the third US spot (assuming H&B come back strong), but they lead the pack IMO. Best combination of skating skills and programs of the pack by quite a way.

Ka3sha

oh ice dance, how i love you - a team with non-existent skating skills and 1-1 levels on the steps leads over the one that can actually skate and get their levels :angryfire

skatingguy

decently
Fournier Beaudry, Laurence/Soerensen, Nikolaj 🇨🇦
Coach: M.-F. Dubreuil, P. Lauzon, R. Haguenauer
Music: Top Gun (soundtrack)

Straight Line Lift 4
SqTwW4+SqTwM4
DiStW4+DiStM2
Pattern Step Sequence 2
Choreo Rhythm Sequence

I don't remember the voiceover from last time. :unsure: They are beautiful people doing beautiful things. It's hard not to just sit back and enjoy the view. 😎

82.62 = 1st Place

Sally1214

Laurence & Nikolaj! :cheer2::cheer2:

OK, now that I've given the obligatory 🇨🇦 standing "O", I have to mention that some of those levels NEED to come up. And, I'm looking mostly at YOU, Nikolaj. If you don't want to feel a skate toe pick kicking your very attractive tush, you'd better pick it up a bit.

Still love them though .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information