Royal figure skating weddings :)

Skating0310

i Am not going to say anything else and leave it at that. I HATE fake news that’s all I will say. I am an honest person. Maybe too honest and not obsessed with anything or anyone. Case closed.

Aerobicidal

Shut that door.
I despise liars and first rate gold diggers. And boy is he ever. Treated Vera like crap, left his job in a mess. All these people bowing to him like he is royalty. What a joke!!
But isn't he Thai royalty? Do you bow to a royal Thai? Or Thai a royal bow?

It's hard to keep all these stories straight. I can't even keep them not straight.

Last edited:

meggonzo

Banned Member
I despise liars and first rate gold diggers. And boy is he ever. Treated Vera like crap, left his job in a mess. All these people bowing to him like he is royalty. What a joke!!
Sounds like Vera got rid of a crappy boyfriend and a bad employee. Since you claim you are a relative of another one of Vera's employees, I'm not sure why you seem to be taking this personally?

Teamgracie

i Am not going to say anything else and leave it at that. I HATE fake news that’s all I will say. I am an honest person. Maybe too honest and not obsessed with anything or anyone. Case closed.
But come on, if you are going to start saying something like this you should let us know the truth. I have no idea what you are even implying, what did Evan do?

Skating0310

Sounds like Vera got rid of a crappy boyfriend and a bad employee. Since you claim you are a relative of another one of Vera's employees, I'm not sure why you seem to be taking this personally?
Not taking it personally at all. Just cannot stand people who think the public believes everything they say. He had a great life with Vera, traveling all over the place, living high on the hog so to speak. Now he is living a life ten times better, billionaire family, will not be living on the US anymore. Nice deal.

snoopysnake

Not taking it personally at all. Just cannot stand people who think the public believes everything they say. He had a great life with Vera, traveling all over the place, living high on the hog so to speak. Now he is living a life ten times better, billionaire family, will not be living on the US anymore. Nice deal.
By any chance, are you Johnny Weir?

Sasha'sSpins

🇺🇦💙🙏💛🇺🇦

Sure seems personal to you. Well, since it means that much to you, I hope you can recover and move on from Evan's life and personal business I'm sure he could care less about yours ... 🙄🙄🙄

Sasha'sSpins

🇺🇦💙🙏💛🇺🇦

He doesn’t care about anyone but himself and all his obnoxious IG posts. There is nothing to recover from.

And again - it's none of your business - unless you're Vera. And you ARE taking his personal life personally. It's pathetic. SMH.

Skating0310

Unless you are Vera-LOL. Feel so sorry for her. FYI, I am not pathetic as some others are.
Well the reality is that Evan married Dang. Beyond that, I doubt anyone really truly cares about the details of his personal life or lets it affect them. You seem to be the only one invested.
i have absolutely nothing invested in this. Just happen to know a bit more of the story and will keep mouth zipped. I could really be a “Whistle Blower” but will keep quiet. Don’t want an Impeachment hearing!

Olympicfan

He may have a few bucks but nowhere near what her family has.
Funny. Doesn’t anybody wonder why nobody from Vera or Ralph Lauren publicly congratulated Evan and Dang? Or posted pictures of the dresses? He seems to be trying to convince people Vera supported his marriage. But why 4 dresses? No ceremony to speak of. He seemed to be parading her around. Oh well..

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information