Royalty Thread #10 -Archie Phase 2 - Bold and Bald Still

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
And lots of people are blonde when younger and their hair gets darker over time. My hair is medium to dark brown now but I was blonde for most of my childhood.

MsZem

I see the sea
Anne looked fabulous at Sandringham. As we all know, purple is the best.

mag

Anne looked fabulous at Sandringham. As we all know, purple is the best.

Anne is just a super human. She works so hard, does so much for Britain and the Royal family. She does it all with no fuss and bother. She appears to have raised two happy, healthy, responsible adults who are in turn raising their own families. She is truly inspirational without even trying to be.

Lorac

Andrew & the Queen went to early church together & then she did the walk with everybody else. It seems like she is still enabling him.

No she didn't. The Queen hasn't walked to church for several years. Andrew went to an earlier service with Charles. Charles then walked with the rest of the family - sans Andrew- to the later service and the Queen was driven there as she has been for several years now.

Reactions: mag

taf2002

Fluff up your tutu & dance away.....
No she didn't. The Queen hasn't walked to church for several years. Andrew went to an earlier service with Charles. Charles then walked with the rest of the family - sans Andrew- to the later service and the Queen was driven there as she has been for several years now.

I misspoke regarding walking. The article I read said she went to early church with Andrew & then went with the others later. I guess I assumed walking. The thought of Charles being the one going with Andrew is laughable.

attyfan

I misspoke regarding walking. The article I read said she went to early church with Andrew & then went with the others later. I guess I assumed walking. The thought of Charles being the one going with Andrew is laughable.

I'm not surprised that HMQ might have gone to church twice. With Brexit, a PM already found to have lied to her, and Philip's health problems, in addition to Andrew and other family issues, she probably wants some extra help.

Lorac

Laughable or not Charles did walk with Andrew to the earlier service.

I'm not surprised that HMQ might have gone to church twice. With Brexit, a PM already found to have lied to her, and Philip's health problems, in addition to Andrew and other family issues, she probably wants some extra help.

The Queen takes her faith very seriously and I'm not surprised she went to both services on Christmas Day in fact I think she regularly goes to both services - similarly at Easter. The pictures from Christmas Day show the Queen arriving in a Range Rover wearing a head scarf which I assume was the earlier service and then later pics show her in her amazing red outfit with the rest of the family in attendance and arriving at the church in her royal Bentley with the Duchess of Cornwall travelling with her - which is considered an honour.

Vagabond

The thought of Charles being the one going with Andrew is laughable.
It is often the responsibility of elder brothers to look after their younger brothers to make sure they do not misbehave. 🤷‍♂️

If anyone should be praying these days, it is most assuredly the Duke of York. :shuffle:

mag

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
Apparently Harry and Meghan are in the Victoria area on Vancouver Island.

I got really POed when I read this article (not POed at you, @mag). Harry and Meghan came to Canada to have a quiet vacation away from the paparazzi and the tabloids. Giving interviews saying "they're here and I know it because they wanted to come to my restaurant" is really crass self-promotion and it also blows their cover, not to mention their security arrangements. Wait until they've gone and then boast about how you saw them.

I don't think people outside the UK understand how quickly the paparazzi and the tabloid reporters can show up somewhere, and how many of them will show up, if there's something or something that might be "newsworthy". Especially if it involves royals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information