Skater/Coach sightings & Montreal activities, meet-ups, etc.

skategal

Bunny mama
On my way back to the arena for men’s I arrived the same time as Trennnnnnt and he held the door open for a bunch of us (including me.) I told him good job in his skating.

Then Maddie Schizas was in front of me at security and she was getting a bit of a going over from security. :lol:

I also saw Piper and was able to congratulate her on her medal and told her how good she and Paul skated. She said she really appreciated me saying that. So sweet.

AnnM

Friday: Saw Katia Gordeeva slipping into the VIP entrance

Saturday night: I got to take a photo with Nathan and get my ticket signed at the Jackson booth at the very tall end of his signing time! Nathan, Jean Luc, Olivia, Tim, and Camden in the lobby of the Fairmont, clearly gathering to go elsewhere. Florent, Adam, Benoit, and Fedor holding it down in the bar for a long time. Jorik and I think Bruno Marcotte popped in there briefly too.

Sunday morning: Jorik walking down a random street in the AM. Camden and Emily walking together on another street. Wesley outside of the Fairmont after getting off the shuttle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information