Skater/Coach sightings & Montreal activities, meet-ups, etc.

AnnM

Saw Terry Gannon as he was arriving to the pairs event. We both skipped the early groups lol.

Saw KMT and Andrew Poje with a group on the concourse multiple times and Elladj taking a photo with a young fan. And of course, Kaitlyn Hawayek DJ'ing!

Anemone

WARNING: If you pre-printed paper tickets before this morning your ticket may not scan for entry!
Apparently, there is some sort of ticketmaster issue, and if you printed paper tickets for today-Sunday prior to this morning, the barcode will not scan. You have to line up at the box office to get your tickets reprinted.
I had to get mine all reprinted. Made it to my seat just as the first warmup group took to the ice.

skategal

Bunny mama
We just saw Emily Bratti/Ian Somerville on St. Catherineā€™s Street shopping. :lol:

My DH recognized them as ā€œskatersā€ due to their size and wearing team USA jackets.

I had no idea who they were though but Iā€™m sure they knew we knew they were skaters but I kept saying ā€œI have no idea whoā€ so wasnā€™t about to ask. :lol:

I had to google. To be fair, Emily is blind now and it was throwing me off. Haha.

kimkom

Rode the elevator up to my hotel room with Tara and Johnny. I never, ever ask for selfies, but I figured what the hell, Iā€™m trapped in here with them anyway. Johnny was so nice and joking. He made me promise to heavily filter the photo :lol: Tara obliged, but was indifferent. :p

cygnus

I was in a concession line, or rather trying to find the end of the line to line up, as it was unclear who was in line and who was trying to walk by. I asked the guy in front of me if he was in line- he turned around and laughed and said no. It was Alexei Urmanov.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information