Viewing Options for US Nationals

ChillSkate

"World feed" is still listed on tomorrow's Peacock schedule - maybe they are only having it for the Long Program? I don't want to give anyone false hope - the 'cock often says things that aren't true, just reporting what it says.

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode
"World feed" is still listed on tomorrow's Peacock schedule - maybe they are only having it for the Long Program? I don't want to give anyone false hope - the 'cock often says things that aren't true, just reporting what it says.
But how "world" can it be on Peacock? You can't make a Peacock account without a US billing address.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
But how "world" can it be on Peacock? You can't make a Peacock account without a US billing address.
World feed in this instance is just to signify that it's not NBC coverage, I'm fairly certain. Because both will be linked on Peacock.

mtnskater

Got home from Nationals hoping to watch replays on Peacock and they are all already gone, except for mens free which expires today. At least I recorded the USA coverage. I forgot to record Europeans so I guess I’m SOL there.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Got home from Nationals hoping to watch replays on Peacock and they are all already gone, except for mens free which expires today. At least I recorded the USA coverage. I forgot to record Europeans so I guess I’m SOL there.
Euros is available on the ISU YouTube channel. You just need a VPN to access it.

ice coverage

Maybe I am the last to notice, but ...
USFS Fan Zone now has full archived video (although without audio?) of every senior segment of 2023 Nats.
Also two junior segments.
I have not checked all the links, but videos listed at present:
Senior Men SP and FS
Senior Pairs SP and FS
Senior RD and FD
Senior Women SP and FS
Junior Women FS
Junior RD​

Karen-W

Maybe I am the last to notice, but ...
USFS Fan Zone now has full archived video (although without audio?) of every senior segment of 2023 Nats.
Also two junior segments.
I have not checked all the links, but videos listed at present:
Senior Men SP and FS
Senior Pairs SP and FS
Senior RD and FD
Senior Women SP and FS
Junior Women FS
Junior RD​
When you say "without audio" do you mean no commentary or no sound at all, including program music and ambient arena sound like the skater intros and scores?

ice coverage

When you say "without audio" do you mean no commentary or no sound at all, including program music and ambient arena sound like the skater intros and scores?

I have just watched small portions of Fan Zone's Senior RD and Senior FD -- and could not make the audio work, period.
ETA: FD includes medal ceremony, BTW.​

For me, no sound at all.
No program music, no skater intros, no scores, no arena sound, no commentary, no nuthin'.

(Last I checked -- which was not too recently -- the same was true for Fan Zone video of this season's Singles Sectionals, U.S. Ice Dance Final, and U.S. Pairs Final.)

Last edited:

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
There is no sound on the videos. It's like USFS locked the sound slider down at 0 and they don't let you turn it up at all (which may not even be intentional). I also tried to cast it to the TV and see if that would overtake the sound control, and same thing.

Karen-W

Oy. What's the point of providing the video without sound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information