Personal Best: 207.17
Season Best: 207.17
Current Rank: 19
Music: Departure (Home) by Max Richter, arranged by Cedric Tour
The Quality of Mercy by Max Richter, arranged by Cedric Tour
Mercy (Voiceless Mix) by Max Richter, Mari Samuelsen
Refuge by Power-Haus and Ros Stephen
Coach: Cédric Tour, Rodolphe Marechal, Benoit Richaud

2024 & 2023 European Champion and first French man to win this title in 12 years. 2023 National Champion. Placed 10th at 2023 WCh, 8th at 2022 WCh & 14th at 2022 OWG. Finished 11th at 2020 ECh & 12th in his debut at 2019 ECh. Won GP France & Cup of China and was 4th at GP Final 2023. Broke the 300-points-barrier at GP France 2023. Has performed the illegal backflip in his Free Skating in the 2023/24 season three times in international competition.

Matryeshka

Euler? Euler? Anyone?
I still have not seen all the men's SPs--saw the last group, the last three of the penultimate group, Frangipani, Shaidorov, Economides, and Memola. I know I need to go back and watch Sadovsky, Carrrillou, and Sadovsky. Anyone else I should watch during the ice remake?

beckab81

Andreas needs to really get more consistent next season or risk the Swedish fed not sending him to the Olympics- this was very similar to his other free skates this season.

peibeck

Simply looking
Nordeback: Not the program of choice I'd give him, but he isn't bad. I hope he gets a more fitting and fun program next season.

peibeck

Simply looking
Siao Him Fa: Quads got better as he went along! 3s on last combo looked short though. I don't get taking the deduction on the back flip though. No he isn't going to medal, but every point could make a difference in how far up he could climb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information