Worlds 2024 Men FS: ‘Putting the Eh? in Standing Ovation’

ks1227

It's so startling to see Camden's tech score in the score box onscreen just above Adam Siao Him Fa's tech score. :eek:

ETA: Maybe the right word is "disconcerting" rather than "startling," since I can't really say I'm startled. :(

peibeck

Simply looking
Pulkinen really lacking attack and energy in the first part of this. Step sequence was lackluster. A bit more energy at the end but way too late by then. Sigh.

skatingguy

decently
Camden PULKINEN 🇺🇸
Coach: Alex Johnson, Rafael Arutunian
Music: Tosca, La Boheme by Giacomo Puccini

4T - fall
3A+1Eu+2S
3Lz+2T
3Lo
Fly Change Foot Combo Spin 3
Step Sequence 3

3A - rushed it, stumbled out
3Lz+2A+SEQ
3F!
Fly Camel Spin 4
Choreo Sequence

Change Foot Combo Spin 4 (2V after review)

-1.00 = Falls (1)

What a shame. We'll always have Montepellier.

141.01 = 4th Place
219.86 = 3rd Place

Last edited:

slicekw

Searching for a great dog park.
Camden knows full well that if he can’t get that quad consistent, he’ll always be behind Jason Brown and always in the “could have” skater group.

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Just so you guys understand how far up Adam is going to climb, the skaters in 10th place (Miura) would need 200 points in the LP to stay ahead of him. The skater in 8th needs around 195. The skaters in 4th, 5th, and 6th need like 190.

The medal race is totally there for him, too.
I don't see either Malinin or Uno or Kagiyama having an epic meltdown for Siao Him Fa. IMHO the medal race wasn't there for him at the first place. He is 16 points behind Brown after the SP, so the 4th place is quite possible, but then it was possible to begin with.

skatingguy

decently
Gabriele FRANGIPANI 🇮🇹
Personal Best: 166.40
Season Best: 166.40
Current Rank: 13
Music: Io Ci Saro by Andrea Bocelli
Coach: Fabio Mascarello, Cotugno Giulia

Debuts at WCh. 2024 National silver medalist. Came 4th at 2024 ECh, his best result after being 10th at 2023 ECh, 9th at 2022 ECh & 13th in his debut at 2020 ECh. Finished 14th at 2020 WJCh & 23rd at 2019 WJCh. Placed 5th & 6th at his GP events 2023. Won Tirnavia Trophy 2023.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
I don't see either Malinin or Uno or Kagiyama having an epic meltdown for Siao Him Fa. IMHO the medal race wasn't there for him at the first place. He is 16 points behind Brown after the SP, so the 4th place is quite possible, but then it was possible to begin with.
It would take a big meltdown, but it's Worlds, they are all skating back to back to back, and you never know ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information