Fly Change Foot Combo Spin 4
Change Foot Sit Spin 4
2A+1Eu+3S
3F
3Lo
Change Foot Combo Spin 3
Choreo Sequence

Step Sequence 3

What a great skate for Mark. Way to go Richmond Hill kid.

162.76 = 2nd Place
243.25 = 2nd Place

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
I wonder why did Gorodnitski ditch the attempts for a quad. He was attempting last season. It's not as if he could bring a 2nd spot, so why not try?

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
(picky) He has beautiful carriage and lines and posture, but his presentation would look even better if he carried his arm positions throughout the steps. He tends to hit a lovely position, and then kind of forget about what his arms and hands are doing until he hits the next one.

slicekw

Searching for a great dog park.
He sucked every bit of marrow from the bones of that music. Too many skaters and their teams forget that goal.
Very enjoyable as an interpretation, with pretty movements and jumps.

Kaz7714

Shaidorov had his ups and downs (literally) but so is skating (and life, in general). At least, I get another Urmanov sighting. :) And, no negative comments about him please. I still remember, when I was at a competition somewhere years ago and I was rushing back from the ladies' room and rounded a corner at full speed and SMACK ... ran right into someone. That someone put his hands on my shoulders to steady me and I looked up (cause I'm short) and it was HIM. I was like O-M-G ..... it's ALEXEI URMANOV. I was starstruck, to say the least. Soooooo, y'all just let me savour that memory, okay?
I loved Urmanov, I was 12 and he was my teenage crush. He sent a sweet message and autograph when I sent a (cringe worthy no doubt-did I mention I was 12) letter to his agent. Met and saw him live later. He was absolutely lovely and humble. And he clearly knows his technical stuff. But yes, a better choreography would help his pupil-no doubt.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
Gorodnitsky is so borderline being a great all-around skater, but there's a very Stojko "I'm too masculine for this shit!" quality I sometimes get from him. Just me? ;)
He definitely reminds me a bit of Elvis when he skates.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Okay, people - get your last bathroom breaks and snack restocking done right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information