Worlds 2024 Men FS: ‘Putting the Eh? in Standing Ovation’

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Just got back from the gym. I trying to catch up as fast as I can. Just watched Adam. I can’t take him and his backflips seriously anymore. I mean what it at some point a one point deduction costs in like a bronze medal. And too much of a narrative and storytelling for a program. I look forward to what he puts out next year.

Spikefan

Rooting for that middle-aged team
I think this was the only roadblock between Fa finishing at least 4th.

Sigh, Miura is like a Kagiyama-lite to me. I see so much wonderful quality in him and I think he has the potential to be the best in the world, too, but this is really a disaster for him.
I keep reminding myself he is young with tough competition. It’s not a walk in the park like it is for Ilia. Hope this is a learning experience.

skatingguy

decently
Kao MIURA 🇯🇵
Coach: Noriko Sato, Nobuko Fukui, Koji Okajima
Music: Attack On Titan

4Lo<< - fall
4T
4S - tilted in the air, fall
Fly Camel Spin 2
3A+1Eu+3S
Step Sequence 3
4T+3T
3A+2A+SEQ
3F
Change Foot Sit Spin 4
Choreo Sequence

Change Foot Combo Spin 3

-2.00 = Falls (2)

This is the most that Miura has stuck to a planned content sheet that I've seen this season. I don't know whether that affects his performances, but he always seems to have a different plan going into the competition day.

169.72 = 2nd Place
254.72 = 2nd Place

Last edited:

skatingguy

decently
Junhwan CHA 🇰🇷
Personal Best: 196.39
Season Best: 177.65
Current Rank: 9
Music: The Batman Theme
Coach: Hyun Jung Chi

2023 World silver medalist & first KOR man to win a World medal. 2022 Four Continents Champion & first KOR man to win an ISU Championship. 2024 Four Continents bronze medalist. Eight-time & reigning National Champion. Finished 5th at 2022 OWG & 15th at 2018 OWG. Placed 4th at 2023 FCCh, 5th at 2020 FCCh & 6th at 2019 FCCh. Came 9th at GP Skate Canada & missed second GP 2023 due to injury. Was a child actor and appeared in movies and commercials. In 2020, he performed as a singer in a Korean TV show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information