Worlds 2024 Men FS: ‘Putting the Eh? in Standing Ovation’

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
And there ya have it... 1A will keep Adam in the leader seat. Not that there was any doubt of this when Jason took the ice.
You're looney too. Jason can only get 7.5 more points in PCS than Adam got. He's going to be almost 30 points behind in TES and with the 2A it would've been like 27.

He needed 100 points in TES to even challenge Adam.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Aww not Tarzan - as in the ISU Bio - but still an exciting return to Impossible Dream. Bravo!

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
You're looney too. Jason can only get 7.5 more points in PCS than Adam got. He's going to be almost 30 points behind in TES and with the 2A it would've been like 27.

He needed 100 points in TES to even challenge Adam.
Nope. I remembered your post from right after Adam's skate about PCS, etc. I can do the math and knew it wasn't possible for Jason to catch Adam even with a clean skate. I was just pointing this out for all the Jason-ubers here who would have held out hope until the scores came up no matter what, lol.

Matryeshka

Euler? Euler? Anyone?
Jason telling me, listen you nesting doll beyotch, I'm not giving up my crown to Stephane's clone yet. While I had a lot of problems with the amount of PCS he got in the SP, I will have no problems with what he gets tonight. He was ON. I feel like he has now cleansed the ice for the final four.

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Is Brown the oldest competitor in the LP? Virtanen was in the SP, but here?

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
Fashion note: Tracy has the same handbag that Tracey Wainman had a few days ago. They must shop at the same mall.

skatingguy

decently
Lukas BRITSCHGI 🇨🇭
Personal Best: 176.49
Season Best: 176.49
Current Rank: 5
Music: The Rainmaker by Hans Zimmer
Enduring Hope by Daniel Deuschle
Corpus Rex by Safri Duo
Enduring Hope by Daniel Deuschle
Coach: Michael Huth, Robert Dierking

2023 European bronze medalist and together with Kimmy Repond the first Swiss skater to win a medal at ECh since 2011. Four-time National Champion. Finished 23rd at 2022 OWG. Came 5th at 2024 ECh, 11th at 2022 ECh, 19th at 2020 ECh & 31st in his debut at 2019 ECh. Placed 8th at 2023 WCh, 15th at 2021 WCh & 34th in his debut at 2019 WCh. Finished 3rd & 4th in his GP events 2023. Won Warsaw Cup 2023. Trains in Germany.

susieB129

He truly is special, but he can do programs like this in his sleep. I’d love to see him shake it up, but I honestly can’t think of what he could do that wouldn’t look forced or silly.

Carolla5501

Brown: No quads and a popped 2a but still one of the highest TES scores so far tonight. Jason proves again the quads aren't the be all and end all. He won't be on the podium but he's going to be up there in the top ten.
And that’s why he’s there.

And so Jason helps save the 3rd spot again. C'mon rest of US men you can't expect him to keep doing this forever can you?
Apparently they can

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information