Worlds 2024 Women FS: ‘Where Have All The Knitters Gone?’

JoannaLouise

Official Toaster Oven Monitor
lol someone on twitter is annoyed with keegan messing because he stood with that giant flag in the stands for schizas and they got whacked in the head by it so anyway control your flag
Keegan and Nam were sitting in the empty seats next to me during dance, and I almost got some flag fabric in my face. (I swear I'm not the one who complained on twitter! :lol: )

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
I hope I didn’t miss too much, I’m gonna go back and rewatch the previous group and hopefully catch up to you guys before the end.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
I'm talking about Kyiv. Russia bombs other cities 24 hours a day :(
I'm having deja vu. 2 years ago, after the FS of the girls and another rocket attack, we lost electricity for 5 days.
Airhelaal’s comment reminds me:
ISIS bombed Moscow today…the Crocus Concert Hall today and a synagogue last night/yesterday. Better to think about Worlds.

peibeck

Simply looking
I'm talking about Kyiv. Russia bombs other cities 24 hours a day :(
I'm having deja vu. 2 years ago, after the FS of the girls and another rocket attack, we lost electricity for 5 days.

It's awful and I really feel for all of UKR. I just saw ISIS attacked a concert hall in Moscow today. Hopefully that will distract evil Putin for awhile away from your beautiful country.

ETA: I see Frau Mueller also just mentioned this. Still, prayers for you @airgelaal

skatingguy

decently
Kimmy REPOND 🇨🇭
Personal Best: 131.34
Season Best: 130.39
Current Rank: 12
Music: Freya by Christian Reindl
Coach: Jeromie Repond, Mathieu Delcambre

2023 European bronze medalist in her debut at the event & together with Lukas Britschgi the first Swiss skater to win a medal at ECh since 2022. 2024 National Champion. Finished 7th at 2024 ECh. Placed 8th in her debut at 2023 WCh. Ranked 10th at GP France 2023 and missed second GP due to injury. Placed 2nd at Nebelhorn Trophy 2023. Followed her two older sisters into the sport and is coached by her sister Jeromie. Her younger sister is a figure skater as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information