2024 Canadian Championships Senior FD - Is anyone skating to "Frozen"?

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
I feel like at this point Riverdance and Lord of the Dance is where choreographers go when they don't have any good ideas for a team because it's a choreography slam dunk. You know exactly what needs to be put in there and you know the audience is going to happy clappy.

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
After the first 2 of 3 groups:
1 Lily Hensen / Nathan Lickers Ilderton SC/Ilderton SC ON 66.12 (7) 110.50 (1) 176.62
2 Molly Lanaghan / Dmitre Razgulajevs Scarboro FSC/Scarboro FSC ON 69.86 (5) 105.62 (3) 175.48
3 Emmy Bronsard / Jacob Richmond Club de patinage artistique Gadbois/C QC 66.85 (6) 105.88 (2) 172.73
4 Haley Sales / Nikolas Wamsteeker Kelowna FSC/Kelowna SC BC/YK 63.95 (8) 101.68 (4) 165.63
5 Alyssa Robinson / Jacob Portz Calalta FSC/Calalta FSC AB/NT/NU 61.61 (10) 95.96 (5) 157.57
6 Sandrine Gauthier / Quentin Thieren Patinage Roussillon/Patinage St-Bru QC 61.91 (9) 92.90 (6) 154.81
7 Charlie Anderson / Luke Anderson Ilderton SC/Ilderton SC ON 44.23 (11) 73.84 (7) 118.07

Rukia

K&K haven't said one word about either dance withdrawal. I guess it would be difficult to mention the one without mentioning the other, and then getting into reasons, and so they just have to not mention anything.
I mean they could just say "personal reasons" and leave it at that. Pretty much anyone watching this probably knows already anyway.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
K&K haven't said one word about either dance withdrawal. I guess it would be difficult to mention the one without mentioning the other, and then getting into reasons, and so they just have to not mention anything.
And for that I am thankful. Just concentrate on the teams that are there.

And as I type that I hear a "ooooh" and without having seen it will put money on a near miss involving a Lane team?

pat c

Nadiia Bashynska / Peter Beaumont - R&J (Rota)(Prokofiev)
Alicia Fabbri / Paul Ayer - Someone You Loved [Capaldi]/You who will fill my life (Hugo)
Marie-Jade Lauriault / Romain Le Gac - the Corpse Bride Movie Sdtk (Elfman)
Piper Gilles / Paul Poirier - Wuthering Heights Movie Sdtk

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
And for that I am thankful. Just concentrate on the teams that are there.

And as I type that I hear a "ooooh" and without having seen it will put money on a near miss involving a Lane team?
I think all the other teams were off the ice at that point, so if B/B had a near miss it would have had to be with each other.

Rukia

I think all the other teams were off the ice at that point, so if B/B had a near miss it would have had to be with each other.
no it happened during warm-up, and when I looked up I saw Paul kind of pull up so I think it involved them and someone else

pat c

B&B I have a couple of great soundtracks for you. Far away from R&J. One of them I thought would have been great for W&P. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information