2024 Winter Youth Olympic Games, Gangwon KOR, Jan. 26-Feb. 1

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Carolina & Pau of Spain. Lost in Paradise.

Survived lift.
Double twist.
Throw done!
He falls on solo jumps.
Death spiral!
Spins out of synch.
Footwork.
“She’s beautiful but very tall for a pair skater.”

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Spain has 4 jr pairs teams and, so far, 3 of them haven't managed the JWC TES mins. We'll see how their 4th team does at Bavarian Open next week...

skatingguy

decently
I'm Team Spain tonight. Not only is Pau a cool name, this dude can lift without being skary.
I thought they had good skating skills - all of these skaters are so young they're not even at the top of the Junior Pairs internationally.

HaNguyen

From the first group in the Men's SP, I really liked the Swiss athlete Pavlov. His music choice was so unusual and he skated very well, I thought.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
From the first group in the Men's SP, I really liked the Swiss athlete Pavlov. His music choice was so unusual and he skated very well, I thought.
I was pleased for Tao Macrae. He might be representing GBR but apparently he's from PDX!

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Checking in…JACOB SANCHEZ (US) is in first place after the SPs!!!!! 🥳
I’ll watch the replay.

Adam Hagara (SVK) 2nd!

Oh…sorry that Rio Nakata (Jap - Jr GP champ) is in 13th place.

P.s. Is Amber Glenn still the US champ?

Holy Headband

chair of the Lee Sihyeong international fanclub
I'm thrilled for Yanhao Li, and I really enjoyed Jacob Sanchez, Tian Tonghe and Raffaele Francesco Zich in addition. However, Nakata's disaster skate bummed me out. I'm not even a huge fan or anything, but it always hurts to see a kid so heartbroken after a performance.

Spikefan

Rooting for that middle-aged team
I usually only watch junior men at GPF and US Nationals so most of these men are new to me. Of those I haven’t seen I was impressed with the Italian and NZ skaters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information