Gymnastics Event Finals - Men's RI, Women's UB, Men's VT

BittyBug

Childless Cat Lady
I wonder why they changed up the timing of the medal ceremonies today. Yesterday they did them right after the event, but today they're waiting until all events are completed to hold the ceremonies.

Carolla5501

I wonder why they changed up the timing of the medal ceremonies today. Yesterday they did them right after the event, but today they're waiting until all events are completed to hold the ceremonies.
They seem to get way behind on their time schedule for the event yesterday, which probably messed up the TV networks. so this way they only have to set the medal stand once which should speed things up

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap

I dunno why they changed their minds but I think it's more fun that way.

Maybe it occurred to them that a medal ceremony in the middle would be hard on anyone doing two finals?

Tesla

Whippet Good
The vault start values are actually so funny:

Chepurnyi: 5.6, 5.6
Hepworth: 5.6, 5.6
Benovic: 5.6, 5.6
Radivilov: 5.6, 5.6
Jarman: 6.0, 5.6
Yulo: 5.6, 5.6
Davtyan: 5.6, 5.6
Olfati: 5.6, 5.6
I can’t believe Simone did the hardest vault if the entire competition. And she did it three times!

Karen-W

They seem to get way behind on their time schedule for the event yesterday, which probably messed up the TV networks. so this way they only have to set the medal stand once which should speed things up
Except the podium is already set up on the floor since they aren't using that apparatus today. But I expect you're right about adhering to the TV schedule.

Karen-W

Another step on the landing for Jarman's 2nd vault but I think he's going to move into 1st.

ETA - no! Just behind Harry! 14.933 average!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information