Skate Canada 2023 Mens SP - Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fibre

Jay42

Between the click of the light
I like Kazuki's shirt but I kind of wish the colour splash went across the whole shirt instead of just one side.

myhoneyhoney

I must be sleepy because I swear Matteo’s music sounded like circus music. His top kinda reminded me of the Greatest Showman costume.

JoannaLouise

Official Toaster Oven Monitor
Oh no! I was just going to say that Tomono always amps it up during his step sequences, but then he went and tripped over nothing. :(

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Nice skating, I wouldn't say as complex of a program as the other two Japanese men in this competition -- but PCS probably will be highest :p

4S had a little hitch on the landing so I'm sure it's getting reviewed, and of course when the program finally gets energetic he makes a big step sequence mistake. Big loss of points there.

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
I really don’t like whatever this song is, but Tomono’s skating just shines. I can’t help but be pulled in. His skating skills are soo good, his speed comes effortlessly, his body moves like fluid, and he just performs to the whole rink.

skatingguy

decently
Tomono, Kazuki 🇯🇵
Coach: Taijin Hiraike, Yukiko Sugita, Misha Ge
Music: Underground by Cody Fry

4T - really crooked, spun out - was to be the combination
4Sq+2T
Fly Camel Spin 4
3A
Ch Sit Spin 4

Step Sequence 4 - stumbles at centre ice - fall
Ch Combo Spin 4

:gallopin1

81.63 = 2nd Place

Last edited:

mtnskater

Tomono is starting to grow on me, as long as he keeps the O faces under control. I really want him to stretch his fingers throughout. Enjoyed the music for him.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
I enjoy Tomono with the softer touch…so different from his usual Broadway-Jazzy steppy tune.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
They going to avoid the q at the very least on the Sal? It definitely was not fully rotated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information