Skate Canada 2023 Mens SP - Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fibre

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Conrad is so pretty. Shame about the 3a.

Roomie seems to be having a nightmare and is talking and grunting in her sleep so even if I was inclined to fall asleep, it might not happen.

Jay42

Between the click of the light
I don't remember what competition it was last season but I remember that the last time I saw Conrad skate he fell on everything. This was much better.

peibeck

Simply looking
Orzel got the tough stuff done then flubs the 3a... sigh. His skating looks the opposite of effortless.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Rakic REALLY curves and turns his body before he goes up into the 4T. And same thing on the 3A, super big skid into it on Donovan Carrillo levels.

The jumps are just very McLeod-typical, I don't even know why I'm bothering to type at this late hour.

mtnskater

I like Aleksa’s skating very much outside of the jumps, though the axel was gorg. Really liked the music despite an un-exciting ending.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Rakic - baby-faced and that's the sole impression I have of him and his program.

skatingguy

decently
Rakic, Aleksa Canada
Coach: Joanne McLeod
Music: Biblical by Calum Scott

4T - fall
3A
Ch Camel Spin 4

3F+3Tq - came to a stand still
Ch Combo Spin 4
Step Sequence 4

Fly Sit Spin 4

All the hallmarks of a McLeod student - wonky Axel technique, lack of speed on combinations, and lack of flow on the steps.

72.56 = 2nd Place

Last edited:

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Mark mentions the massive skid.

Ugh 'now there you are' probably as a warning to herself to shut up. Nope, didn't work.

She's analyzing what's in his head during the skate like always.

Amy L

nothing about this made any sense and then I started wondering if we could convince him to be the new weed jesus we deserve
Liam Kapeikis is skating to JCSS and wearing Weed Jesus pants, so let's try this again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information