Survivor S46

ilovesalchows

I assumed Maria's vote against Charlie was just sour grapes. She couldn't win so she didn't want her "partner" to win either.

Regarding Venus, I can see why she rubbed them all the wrong way. She wasn't much of a collaborator and seemed unwilling to compromise or work with the team unless she was in charge. I will say I didn't like her at first, but then I grew to respect her and even root for her a little bit once I saw how genuine she was.

Kasey

Fan of many, uber of none
I never really hated on Venus, but I did think she was a bit delusional at points in the game. But perhaps it was editing and she was really driving the game harder than it appeared, and had a bit more sway with some of the other survivors than it appeared.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
I lost my faith in Survivor editing back during the Jenna and Heidi season. Never did I anticipate her to win that final vote in a landslide. I know it was against Matthew but still, the way that season was edited was very deceptive. At least for me it was.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
I lost my faith in Survivor editing back during the Jenna and Heidi season. Never did I anticipate her to win that final vote in a landslide. I know it was against Matthew but still, the way that season was edited was very deceptive. At least for me it was.
I feel the exact opposite. They did their best to show Matthew as a creeper or oddball without many connections, up until the very end (I remember a machete scene and I remember Christy really being irked by him, too). It was all about Rob that season anyways but I wasn’t surprised in the least that Jenna won.

The only editing I haven’t gotten lately, based on what the tribemates said, is Erika. We didn’t see any of the stuff some of the jury talked about that gave her the win in their books. That season, the cameras loved Xander anyways until his crash and burn comment in picking someone to go to the final with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information