TV Ads that are most annoying

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I used to find the Ozempic commercial of the past, where everyone goes 'O!'.
Their current commercial is good. It is informative, and it is not annoying to me.

peibeck

Simply looking
@Vash01 I despise all the Liberty Mutual ads too, from the ones on the "pier" overlooking the Statue of Liberty to the emu and partner ads.

I find it impossible to believe their rates could even be competitive considering how much they even spend on advertising, or that this godawful campaign has brought in enough customers for them to extend it for years.

Fortunately I rarely see that Kars-4-Kids ad on tv, and if it does come on, it's instant "mute" on the remote control. But it played on Sirius radio during news programming ALL. THE. TIME. when I had Sirius in my car. I'd kill the volume, but even then caterwauling earworm would still be stuck in my brain.

Spiralgraph

"Enjoy the go" Charmin commercials ewww. Yeah, the bears singing in the ad are annoying but to me that tag line Enjoy the go makes me want to throw something at the TV.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Booking.com commercial that says Booking.yeah makes me Not use them. Couldn't they be more creative? They have been using this for Years! I was annoyed by this even when it was new. I always thought .Yeah sounded really stupid.

emason

Sometimes it’s not the commercial per se but the fact that a string of like products is what we get ad nauseum. I get it: I’m a senior citizen with insomnia, I’m watching Murder She Wrote reruns in the dead of night, so every drug company and every insurance co is pitching their products to me. Give it a rest; it’s not effective and I tune you all out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information