Worlds Exhibition, live on Peacock today at 2pm est

my3sons

I may be in the minority. I enjoy watching the retired skaters from the home country. I am an Elvis fan though. I was hoping to see him at Busch Gardens when he was doing a Christmas show, but it was rained out. I’m sitting here thinking what skaters I would want to see from various countries now.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
If Hase/Volodin can bring this level of chemistry and connection and performance quality to their competition programs, I could get on board with them as 2026 Olympic champions.

I may be in the minority. I enjoy watching the retired skaters from the home country. I am an Elvis fan though. I was hoping to see him at Busch Gardens when he was doing a Christmas show, but it was rained out. I’m sitting here thinking what skaters I would want to see from various countries now.
So, you'd be on board with the USFS getting Michelle, Sasha, Tara and Gracie out there on the ice in Boston next year? I mean, we all probably would, so scratch that, lol.

Reactions: fan

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
How long have GilPoir had this ex program? I feel like it's been at least two seasons. Yes, they really should have changed it out to the new Beyonce song like Piper joked about on her IG in recent weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information