2021 Russian Nationals Pairs FS

Sylvia

TBD
GOLD Evgenia TARASOVA / Vladimir MOROZOV M/T 228.23 1 1 FS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ectc0wd_UwE
SILVER Aleksandra BOIKOVA / Dmitrii KOZLOVSKII SPB 224.99 2 2 FS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlqRdi0LYT0
BRONZE Daria PAVLIUCHENKO / Denis KHODYKIN MOS 221.39 3 3 FS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVXXgYIFhXY
4 Anastasia MISHINA / Aleksandr GALLIAMOV SPB 211.95 5 4 FS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=air6TggJSgQ
5 Apollinariia PANFILOVA / Dmitry RYLOV PER 207.03 4 5 FS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUFBWgysg8A
6 Iasmina KADYROVA / Ivan BALCHENKO PER 196.04 6 7 FS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Log1vgA8tg
7 Karina AKOPOVA / Nikita RAKHMANIN KRA 194.77 8 6
8 Iuliia ARTEMEVA / Mikhail NAZARYCHEV PER 189.76 9 8
9 Alina PEPELEVA / Roman PLESHKOV MOS 189.64 7 10
10 Anastasia BALABANOVA / Alexei SVIATCHENKO MOS 188.91 10 9
11 Diana MUKHAMETZIANOVA / Ilya MIRONOV M/T 173.20 11 11

FS protocols: https://fsrussia.ru/results/2021/rusnat2021/ENG/Pairs_FS_Scores.pdf

Pl.NameNationTSS
=
TES
+
PCS
+
SSTRPECOINDeduction
-
StN.
1​
Evgenia TARASOVA / Vladimir MOROZOV
M/T​
147.58​
72.00​
76.58​
9.68​
9.50​
9.43​
9.75​
9.50​
1.00​
#11​
2​
Aleksandra BOIKOVA / Dmitrii KOZLOVSKII
SPB​
147.51​
72.59​
74.92​
9.36​
9.21​
9.29​
9.50​
9.46​
0.00​
#10​
3​
Daria PAVLIUCHENKO / Denis KHODYKIN
MOS​
144.38​
71.40​
72.98​
9.04​
8.96​
9.18​
9.25​
9.18​
0.00​
#8​
4​
Anastasia MISHINA / Aleksandr GALLIAMOV
SPB​
138.70​
67.52​
71.18​
8.96​
8.89​
8.75​
9.07​
8.82​
0.00​
#6​
5​
Apollinariia PANFILOVA / Dmitry RYLOV
PER​
132.52​
65.72​
68.80​
8.75​
8.46​
8.57​
8.68​
8.54​
2.00​
#9​
6​
Karina AKOPOVA / Nikita RAKHMANIN
KRA​
129.33​
67.43​
61.90​
7.79​
7.43​
7.86​
7.82​
7.79​
0.00​
#4​
7​
Iasmina KADYROVA / Ivan BALCHENKO
PER​
127.35​
66.60​
61.75​
7.82​
7.57​
7.64​
7.82​
7.75​
1.00​
#7​
8​
Iuliia ARTEMEVA / Mikhail NAZARYCHEV
PER​
126.07​
64.29​
61.78​
7.75​
7.61​
7.64​
7.86​
7.75​
0.00​
#2​
9​
Anastasia BALABANOVA / Alexei SVIATCHENKO
MOS​
125.35​
64.20​
61.15​
7.64​
7.43​
7.79​
7.68​
7.68​
0.00​
#1​
10​
Alina PEPELEVA / Roman PLESHKOV
MOS​
124.19​
60.59​
63.60​
8.11​
7.75​
7.82​
8.14​
7.93​
0.00​
#5​
11​
Diana MUKHAMETZIANOVA / Ilya MIRONOV
M/T​
112.24​
53.36​
59.88​
7.64​
7.43​
7.29​
7.64​
7.43​
1.00​
#3​

Last edited:

hanca

Values her privacy
Since when does Voronov coach pairs? Or is that just a Voronov look-a-like :lol:
He doesn’t coach pairs as such, he just works with T/M on their jumps. To be fair, the jumps was where T/M struggled last season, so it makes sense to get them a jump coach.

kittyjake5

Congrats to Evengia and Vladimar :cheer2: :cheer2: I was so happy for them
and got a little choked up when they were announced the winners. They have
had a tough road and it was a big satisfaction for me to see them take the title.

Congrats to B /K and P/K, well skated pairs competition, I enjoyed it.!

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I am so happy that T&M Won! They had a tough year but they fought through it. When they skate clean, they are in a class by themselves and they had the best choice of LP (for them)this year. After the fall on the second throw I thought, it’s over. Max turned his back in frustration. Zhenya and Vladimir both looked so sad! When the marks came up everything changed. Tears of joy by Zhenya, and a big smile from Vladimir (surprise!). I loved that whole scene in the K&C, including the congrats by B&K. Tamara’s pairs are always so classy!

Russian pairs are always a joy to watch.

Last edited:

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Whoops, accidentally fell asleep and missed the pairs. I'm watching them now. Just finished the first group.

B/S were fantastic, though I agree with the concerns about his feet in the lifts. Not entirely scary but still a little sketchy.

A/N can't say I would have had them ahead of B/S, but I also can't recall how big of a lead they had after the SP. Too much adrenalin from her to start the program off led to little errors.

M/M that was rough and sad to watch as I, like many others, thoroughly enjoyed them last season on the JGP. Hopefully they will bounce back next season.

More thoughts on the 2nd & 3rd groups later.

Karen-W

A/R made a choice with that music. Not one I would have made. And I respectfully disagree with Ted about their performance quality. Bo-ring.

And they were followed by P/P who did nothing for me, musically or choreographically. Plus, not a strong technical skate.

M/G. Sigh. Russian Nats is just not their comp. Last season was the same - high expectations and they crumble under them a bit, which left them off the Euros team. I despair of what will happen next year if they have another rough Nationals competition and they don't make the Olympic team.

K/B - glad there was a warning that came with them after the SP to not get too enamored as they were mistake-prone.

PML at the complaining in this thread about Ted's mangling of the Russian names and his on-air apology for that which came right after.

Karen-W

P/K are quality but they do nothing for me. That is all. His costume is not flattering. He looks like a teenage gamer who sits in his room all day and doesn't get out for much exercise but is blessed with good genes that keep him, relatively speaking, on the thinner side (I know way too many boys that age who fit this description, including my own nephew who is 20, lol).

P/R... sure, it's progress that she is at least attempting a SBS3 but I fear it will never happen for her.

My parents house is waaaay too warm to be watching this last flight with blah music that makes me want to go back to sleep.

B/K... who is Moskvina's costumer? Seriously, best costumes of the comp came from M/G and B/K. Their program is fine but, eh.

T/M, like P/K do nothing for me and, given the mistakes they made, I would have given the win to B/K. I freely admit though, between the heat here and the deadly awful music, I was struggling to keep my eyes open though.

Tinami Amori

I absolutely loved the sportsmanship from B/K coming to immediately congratulate T/M.
After frequent "un-sportsman" like behavior B/K exhibited, they probably took into consideration all the fans' complaints and comments. Last time, at Rostelecom GP where they won the 1st place, Kozlovsky publicly said "We're where we belong! The rest can just line up behind us". That was rude and people complained. Now they've learned their lesson and trying to behave properly. Good for them.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy that Tarasova/Morozov won the Russian Nationals. Would not mind Mishin/Galliamov in 2nd, but they messed up.

mjb52

Sad for M/G, didn't expect them to struggle like this. It's tough b/c I like P/K too. This must be such a strange year for B/K... last year they were golden, like they could do no wrong (although they did have that one bad outing at the GPF I think); this year they have had a lot of ups and downs on and off ice it feels, hopefully it will be a good learning experience for them and make them stronger.

kwanfan1818

RIP D-10
I loved Pepeleva/Pleshkov's program, and she has such beautiful lines, especially in the lifts :swoon:

As much as I <3 <3 <3 Tarasova -- her amplitude is spectacular -- and I'm happy they won the title, both B/K and M/G look much more pair-like to me, very simpatico in movement. I'm also happy for P/K -- she doesn't look that happy or moved that often.

hanca

Values her privacy
I loved Pepeleva/Pleshkov's program, and she has such beautiful lines, especially in the lifts :swoon:

As much as I <3 <3 <3 Tarasova -- her amplitude is spectacular -- and I'm happy they won the title, both B/K and M/G look much more pair-like to me, very simpatico in movement. I'm also happy for P/K -- she doesn't look that happy or moved that often.
Pepeleva has not done a clean program in this whole season and the last season they did only one decent competition - at the Russian nationals. That pushed them to the main senior team for this season, even though they were only average juniors and not quite ready to move up to the seniors. Last year’s Russian nationals were clearly a fluke but no one can expect to be lucky every year at the nationals. Don’t get me wrong, they do look pleasant to look at, but with the level of competition among Russian pairs, it is not enough. I wonder how long he will patiently wait before he swaps her for another partner, but he is not that great either, so swapping his partner will not be a miraculous cure to his problems.

Dobre

Think M&G would really have benefited from the chance to bomb at the GPF, as B&K did last year, before coming to Nationals. But I really enjoyed how Mishina responded when he mucked up the SP. I've seen her muck up that jump, and have appreciated his support at the time. So this time it was him in the SP, and you could see he was totally dazed. But she responded the same way. I think they have a very nice partnership and that more international experience will bring them along.

mjb52

It was actually cute when they were in the K & C and she saw herself doing it on the replay she looked a little self-conscious about it, like she giggled a little. They're a nice pair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information