2021 Russian Nationals Pairs SP

Sylvia

TBD
This is the third event of 3 on Thursday, December 24, scheduled for 20:00 - 21:45 in Chelyabinsk / 10 am Eastern start time.

Wedgie Data Cyrillic
Wedgie Data English

Pairs - Short Program Starting Order

Warm-Up Group 1
1 Iasmina KADYROVA / Ivan BALCHENKO Perm Region / - PER
2 Iuliia ARTEMEVA / Mikhail NAZARYCHEV Perm Region / - PER
3 Karina AKOPOVA / Nikita RAKHMANIN Krasnodar region / - KRA

Warm-Up Group 2
4 Daria PAVLIUCHENKO / Denis KHODYKIN Moscow / - MOS
5 Aleksandra BOIKOVA / Dmitrii KOZLOVSKII Saint-Petersburg / - SPB
6 Apollinariia PANFILOVA / Dmitry RYLOV Perm Region / - PER
7 Anastasia MISHINA / Aleksandr GALLIAMOV Saint-Petersburg / - SPB

Warm-Up Group 3
8 Anastasia BALABANOVA / Alexei SVIATCHENKO Moscow / - MOS
9 Diana MUKHAMETZIANOVA / Ilya MIRONOV Moscow-Republic of Tatarstan / - M/T
10 Evgenia TARASOVA / Vladimir MOROZOV Moscow-Republic of Tatarstan / - M/T
11 Alina PEPELEVA / Roman PLESHKOV Moscow / - MOS

Livestream (with Ted Barton): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj3ZUA1xBUs

Russian Channel One website's livestream: https://www.1tv.ru/sport/chempionat-rossii-po-figurnomu-kataniyu-2021/pryamoy-efir

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
KADYROVA/BALCHENKO

Nice throw loop. Side-by-sides not in sync at all. She has good positions in the lift. Not so great sync on the pair spins.

I don't know this team from Adam, and already they look like they could compete with most of the world's pairs.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Great start for Kadyrova/Balchenko. I've had to reassess my opinion of her skating this season. I thought he could do better, but she's really improved this year

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
I thought the SBS were actually pretty in sync considering how fast/unique the positions were. Great team!

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
ARTEMEVA/NAZARYCHEV

smaller twist than the previous pair, another set of side-by-sides not in sync, oh and she falls on the throw. Good unison on spins.

tony

Flawless SBS here, too. Just give the US one team with this level of talent. Just one.

tony

I love this triple split screen, and IIRC there was once a poster quite unhappy with certain skaters trying jumps before their skates. Now we see that everyone does it ;)

tony

I think on the lift she unintentionally never let go with the free hand, but I could be wrong. GOE was pretty bad considering, so I’m thinking yes.

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
AKOPOVA/RAKHMANIN

Nice twist, nice SBS. Stong landing on throw lutz. Could work more on posture and polishing up the movement. Nice unison in spins. Energetic program!

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
I agree with Ted the performance level with this pair was excellent and I love her bright pink dress. Hope they go into first, great energy and speed

Vagabond

Why is it that training centers in Moscow and St. Petersburg do not have the same stranglehold over elite Russian Pairs and Ice Dance as they do in Singles?

tony

Group 2, cripes, RusFed, give people some reason to stick around after the Zamboni.
Russian fans will stick around either way even if they stuck a pre-novice group in next, and T/M are in the final group anyways!

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
I just took the world's fastest shower. Can't have been more than 30 seconds start to finish. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information