2023-2024 Skate Canada Challenge – Junior/Senior

danafan

Canadian ladies über
Some ups and downs but probably the best free skate for Foster this year. I know this applies to a lot of skaters in this field LOL but if she could put two clean programs together she's a legit medal contender at nationals. Let's see how the tech panel handles any reviews on this one.

honey

Not sure who that is in the red dress, but they did a massive 3F+2A in the warmup that was pretty awesome.

danafan

Canadian ladies über
Wow great skate for Shiryaeva. She's not got very high PCS marks in the past so it will interesting to see where this ranks.

Foster got a an "e" call on her lutz which surprised me because I don't think she's had any issues before. I'll be curious to look at her lutz on the replay.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
She finally settled in and racked up some decent TES, but we'll have to see if it holds. I hope she's okay. She doesn't look like her usual perky self -- not that that's easy music to be perky to.

ETA: 2nd in the free, 1st overall. Good for her!

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
She finally settled in and racked up some decent TES, but we'll have to see if it holds. I hope she's okay. She doesn't look like her usual perky self -- not that that's easy music to be perky to.

ETA: 2nd in the free, 1st overall. Good for her!
Her TES on the tracker was 62 and it ended up at 54.99 after review, I believe.

danafan

Canadian ladies über
I'm very curious how Landry will handle this. I think this is her first competitive senior free skate.

danafan

Canadian ladies über
Huge breakthrough for Landry! Too bad she didn't get a senior international so she can't go to 4CC (LMAO where have we heard this before?!) I can't wait for the kiss and cry reaction if this holds onto first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information