2023 Nebelhorn Trophy - Pairs SP & FS

Hedwig

Antique member
nice to see them so happy with each other - that was not a fake hug for the audience but real joy

Sylvia

TBD
ETA current top 3 after 2 groups:

Valesi/Piazza 150.12
Caldara/Maglio 139.15
Roscher/Schuster 138.40

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
I caught the scores @Sylvia when I logged on just now during my break...

Valesi/Piazza ITA 150.12
Caldara/Maglio ITA 139.15
Roscher/Schuster GER 138.40
Crafoord/Crafoord SWE 131.46
Mokhova/Mokhov USA 127.05
Smart/Mattick GBR 113.66
Mauder/Wilkinson RSA 109.71
Vouillamoz/Giniaux FRA 46.72 wd

Amy L

And emo chick cover of Smells Like Teen Spirit? :lol:

The song doesn't work as well when you can clearly understand the lyrics, it's meant for screaming while headbanging. I know this because I am old and was a grungy tween in 1991.

Karen-W

did anyone catch any of the scores from the last group?

ETA - they showed the scores during the warm-up -

Pavlova/Sviatchenko HUN 182.60
Laurin/Ethier CAN 175.73
Plazas/Fernandez USA 169.37
Holichenko/Darenskyi UKR 156.48
Valesi/Piazza ITA 150.12
Caldara/Maglio ITA 139.15
Roscher/Schuster GER 138.40
Crafoord/Crafoord SWE 131.46
Mokhova/Mokhov USA 127.05
Smart/Mattick GBR 113.66
Mauder/Wilkinson RSA 109.71
Vouillamoz/Giniaux FRA 46.72 wd

Amy L

Annika doesn't want to lose her luggage? :shuffle:

The back of the bodysuit looks OK but the front looks like it's trying to be as unflattering to boobs and belly as possible. It doesn't deserve to be lost in Finland, the skaters there dress way better than that.

Karen-W

you know, folks, adding scores or at least some more details of how they're skating would be really nice for those of us unable to watch, especially since Wedgie does not update.

Amy L

you know, folks, adding scores or at least some more details of how they're skating would be really nice for those of us unable to watch, especially since Wedgie does not update.

I'm half watching while trying to make lunch so I'm mostly useless at the moment.

The music for H/V is vaguely dramatic and goes nowhere, and they're genially smiling through most of it. It could just be that they're happy with themselves, since whenever I was looking at the screen they were going clean. 194.96 total, in first

Karen-W

I'm half watching while trying to make lunch so I'm mostly useless at the moment.

The music for H/V is vaguely dramatic and goes nowhere, and they're genially smiling through most of it. It could just be that they're happy with themselves, since whenever I was looking at the screen they were going clean. 194.96 total, in first
I'm slightly taking my frustration with some system issues the last couple of hours here at work out on vague PBPers here on FSU. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information