Championnats québecois d'été (Quebec Summer Championships), Aug. 4-7, 2022, Pierrefonds QC

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
Unofficial results - after 3 groups of 4 in Senior RD:
Lauriault/LeGac 74.96
Lanaghan/Razgulajevs 68.96
Sales/Wamsteeker 68.87
Hensen/Lickers 68.27
Lafond-Fournier/Kam 63.35
Bronsard/Richmond 61.64
Behiel/Behiel 61.39
Campbell/Fawcett 55.24
Ritter/Brykalov 51.89
Heinikainen/Kowan 42.50

WD Harris/Chan
WD Holubtsova/Bielobrov

JoannaLouise

Official Toaster Oven Monitor
I wasn't paying attention when they introduced the teams for the warm-up, but we seem to have skipped over both Robinson/Portz and Fabbri/Ayer. Did they withdraw? :(

ETA: @Wyliefan beat me to it!

JoannaLouise

Official Toaster Oven Monitor
Soucisse/Firus had a very cool knee slide transition out of the twizzles!

I don't like the combination of Carolane in a fancy dress and Shane in a t-shirt though. Can we get him a more sophisticated costume?

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Soucisse/Firus had a very cool knee slide transition out of the twizzles!

I don't like the combination of Carolane in a fancy dress and Shane in a t-shirt though. Can we get him a more sophisticated costume?
And he's back in jackets, I see. :lol: I think their quality of movement has improved. Saw a small stumble from Shane, though, so they'll get dinged.

ETA: Into 2nd with 71.51. Not bad.

victorskid

Unofficial results after Senior RD:
Lauriault/LeGac 74.96
Soucisse/Firus 71.51
Lanaghan/Razgulajevs 68.96
Sales/Wamsteeker 68.87
Hensen/Lickers 68.27
Dozzi/Papetti 66.59
Lafond-Fournier/Kam 63.35
Bronsard/Richmond 61.64
Behiel/Behiel 61.39
Campbell/Fawcett 55.24
Ritter/Brykalov 51.89
Heinikainen/Kowan 42.50

WD Harris/Chan
WD Holubtsova/Bielobrov
WD Robinson/Portz
WD Fabbri/Ayer
WD Ianneta/Carr

danafan

Canadian ladies über
Junior women group 1 short is about to start. Several next gen competitors on the start list (Lin, Shi, Théroux, Foster). I only see four on the first warmup though.

shutterbug

Hetty Shi is such a lovely skater with amazingly mature presentation. Jumps a wee bit off this morning, but still a wonderful skate.

danafan

Canadian ladies über
Shi went for the triple flip triple toe (not sure of rotation). Did the triple loop with arms over head with a step out. Definitely the best so far.

danafan

Canadian ladies über
The camera almost lost Théroux as she went into her jump combination but she made it (3toe 3toe). A very good skate for her.

shutterbug

The camera almost lost Théroux as she went into her jump combination but she made it (3toe 3toe). A very good skate for her.
Rewound the stream to watch Théroux, and wow, that was a great skate for her! :cheer2: Not only solid jumps, but also very nice flow and musical sensitivity. Excellent flexibilty too, with a little more speed her Beilmann spin will be impressive.

Sylvia

TBD
Rewound the stream to watch Théroux, and wow, that was a great skate for her! :cheer2: Not only solid jumps, but also very nice flow and musical sensitivity. Excellent flexibilty too, with a little more speed her Beilmann spin will be impressive.
I didn't know we could "rewind" the Dailymotion stream - thanks for the heads up! Théroux leads with 58.64 and Hetty Shi is in 2nd with 49.27.

Megan Woodley (won Pre-Novice at Challenge last December: https://www.orilliamatters.com/loca...n-at-skate-canadas-national-challenge-4843664) and Sara‐Maude Dupuis are in the 3rd group after the ice resurfacing.

ETA that Woodley landed 3T+3T & 3Lo in her SP at Skate Ontario's July event.

Last edited:

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
I didn't know we could "rewind" the Dailymotion stream - thanks for the heads up! Théroux leads with 58.64 and Hetty Shi is in 2nd with 49.27.
Megan Woodley (won Pre-Novice at Challenge last December) and Sara‐Maude Dupuis are in the 3rd group after the ice resurfacing.
You can only rewind during the live session, once its over the session is not available.

Last edited:

danafan

Canadian ladies über
Dupuis was not even close on the lutz and a fall. She skated way better at the next gen competition.

danafan

Canadian ladies über
Foster had a great skate before a little step out on the double axel. The opening triple loop and triple toe triple toe looked strong. Way better than at the next gen competition.

victorskid

Junior Free Dance is underway in Rink 4.
Kishimoto/Tamura have apparently WD.

I may have to leave briefly at some point during this event :(

Alilou

Ubercavorter
There's a stream? I've been looking and looking and couldn't find a link so presumed there wasn't one 😢
Could someone post a link please 🤗
I want to watch some of the dances, and for sure Proft and Nadeau!
Thank you so much.

victorskid

Unofficial results after 1st of 3 groups in Jr Free Dance:

Goodstadt/Barsoum FD 69.13 Total 114.72
Korneva/MacDonald FD 66.14 Total 113.81
Foroglou-Gadoury/Desmarais FD 65.41 Total 111.4

WD Kishimoto/Tamura

victorskid

There's a stream? I've been looking and looking and couldn't find a link so presumed there wasn't one 😢
Could someone post a link please 🤗
I want to watch some of the dances, and for sure Proft and Nadeau!
Thank you so much.
See Sylvia's first post in the thread:
WEBDIFFUSION / LIVESTREAM links:

victorskid

Unofficial results after 2nd of 3 groups in Jr Free Dance:
Names FD Total
Veillon/Brandys 75.92 125.98
Ho/Yu 72.37 122.11
Hubert/Oddson 69.25 121.89
Goodstadt/Barsoum 69.13 114.72
Korneva/MacDonald 66.14 113.81
Foroglou-Gadoury/Desmarais 65.41 111.40
Martel/Chant 58.84 106.66

WD Kishimoto/Tamura

Dobre

Hubert looked disappointed with herself for her obvious error, but Oddson had his own (at least on that spin) so they shared the issues, and obviously should have a higher potential score when they clean that FD up.

Dobre

Not bad for Lewis & McMillan. He missed the 2nd set of twizzles. I appreciated that the music picked up toward the end.

Dobre

Oy. Lim & Quan were pushing it out well for this point in the season.Tracker disappeared again. Was the fall just on a transition? (I'm thinking yes based on the score).

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information